Total Solution How often do you Weigh In?

PrincessKat

Hi guys,
I've been nosing around on here for a while and I've noticed that some people weigh weekly, others set themselves a challange and weigh at the end. I'll be setting myself 10 weeks at 100% eventually (sure your all sick of me moaning about my packs bot arriving LOL). Part of me thinks its sensible to weigh every week but I'm more concerned about my clothes size and how I feel. Plus if I have a bad week it might slow my motivation. I can get pretty obsessed too, did go through a phase of weighing after every wee last time I did a vlcd. I'm seriously considering not weighing until the end of the 10 weeks. What do you think?

I weigh in every Sunday. One reason is because i don't have the staying power to wait until the end! But the other reason is I do find it helps when I'm feeling a bit bored or fed up of the diet knowing I'll see my progress in a few days. Xx

I need to admit it ... my name is stripeytrousers and i'm a daily weigher. *hangs head in shame*

yes me too !! i like to weigh daily at least in the beginning it gets me through the first few days no better motivation than seeing the scales drop. as time goes on though i will only weigh every few days because it will slow up. X

Thanks for the responses guys. I may just weigh in every 4 weeks (when ordering packs). I'll see how u go with that plan and if I weigh before, well it's not the end of the world.

Im ashamed to say I weigh daily and that is a big mistake! If I've gained I tend to go on a binge! and be totally depressed. I would give the opposite advice to anyone else but sometimes cant seem to help myself.
This time I have said no more thatn twice a week and hopefully less though! I am thinking this time I will forego the homescales and go to boots once a week.

Back