How Often Do You Weigh Yourself and Why?

turquoise

How often do you weigh yourself and why?

Weighed myself after the first week but have lately been doing it every day and allowing myself to feel disappointed. Despite knowing why the readings can fluctuate wildly.

Impatience sometimes pushes rational thought right out of our minds. Wont be beating myself with that stick any more.

since starting this plan,ive weighd myself everyday all for me to see if its working, but when friday comes ill be checking in every now and then, i always have done and prob always will. lol ocd or wot lol

xxx

Since I started CD in 2007 I have weighed myself every single day (except when I am on holiday)!

x

Every Monday Morning.

every morning as soon as i wake, i'm a bit obsessed but know how much weight can fluctuate so should know better!

my cdc weighs me every wednesday, i no longer own scales as i was getting on them everytime i went for a pee and it had to be naked, was taken forever for a simple loo stop

weigh on the cdc scales on a monday,dont weigh my self any more on mine because they vary so much i dont want to get dissapointed.x

i weigh everyday, at the moment i like what im seeing so why stop now! when i started putting on weight again i didnt weigh at all, so i didnt realise just how big i was getting. hopefully, if i learn to weigh regularly (not neccesarily every day though) it will encourage me to keep an eye on my weight after cd.

I weigh every morning & keep a record- it doesn't affect my day at all - my weight doesn't change most weeks for the whole week until my official weigh day & then hey presto it goes down. Just the way my body works I guess but could see this could cause demoralised feelings for some.

I weigh myself every morning but I don't get disappointed by it if it goes up/stays same etc as as long as I've not eaten then I know that it's only up due to hormones, water retention, not having been the loo (!!! the usual) --- it'll go down in the end simply cos it has to! ;)

I weigh myself whenever i use the downstairs loo. . . which isnt often because its tiled flooring and its bloody cold at the moment and tned to have my slippers and warm clothing on so dont tend to bother unless i get up and let the dog out of a morning and then i weigh myself.
Im more likely to weigh myself on a Thursday morning as official WI is a Wednesday pm so i dont think it is accurate for me.

Also it keeps me motivated and if i have been naughty i soon see it and it shocks me into behaving :D :D :D

Yep, daily for me too. Keeps me motivated, if i sts i work harder that day, if i lose it gives me a huge boost to keep going.

It's a morning ritual, wake-up.... pop to loo.... jump on scales x

I used to weigh day and night, because i knew that if i weighed the same at night as i did that morning i will have lost 2lb by the following morning. I don't bother with that any more though.

Back