How often do you weigh yourself?

KiwiKodi

Ok, so I'm probably going to be shouted at here but how many others weigh themselves like every day and sometimes more than once.

After loosing 1.2 stone in my first week (started 5 March LL then switched to Exante 13th) i lost a further 2 lbs then it hasn't changed since Wednesday morning. Its like my body has decided to stop!! Its so disheartening. I even went out last night with colleagues and while they drank and drank and ate and ate i had 2 sparkling waters.

Im guessing a daily weigh is not good..............but I suppose we all start of with 'great' loses then slow down. Its just sucks to not see the needle move.

I used to weigh every day, but now only do it once a week, as I felt disheartened if the scales weren't going down as fast as I hoped!

Once a week is enough. Try to avoid getting on the scales too frequently as you will be disappointed if you don't see continuous loss. I have put mine away till Sunday

i'm the same, just for this first week, and only first thing in the morning.....it only really happened because i was quite shocked at the loss after one day so i had to see if i'd misread the scales the next day...... but from Tuesday i'm going to weigh myself each Tuesday (and maybe on Saturdays) hope you have a good result! xx

I've decided my scales don't work Tuesday to Sunday. Either that or they are permanently broked. Monday's it is then. (oh the suspense!!)

I would always weigh myself weekly (usually Monday) but the last month I've been weighing myself daily as I read somewhere this way you can see daily how much you're losing (assuming you are losing weight).

WEIGHING EVERYDAY

Well done in your first weight loss. I was so tempted to weigh my self after the first day but I didnt. The way I look at it, if did and it didnt show any weight loss, knowing that I have been good, I would say whats the point and start eating again. So I will weigh ONCE a week. Roll on wednesday. x

Back