how often do you weigh yourself?

i weigh most mornings - and i go to class to weigh each week. My scales are a good brand, and weigh the same as my class ones. I dont think in the last 4 years of slimming, i have ever not weighed at home before i have been to class. I dont like surprises! haha!

I just weigh in once a month :)

I weigh every morning but only count the Thursday ones "officially" - can't go to a group, sadly, as we don't have them here. Sometimes I miss the UK!

I weigh everyday sometimes more then once, it's weird because sometimes it spurs me on then other times it can be really dis heartening.

I weigh weekly, although if I wake up feeling skinny then I jump on the scales for a sneak peak ;D.

I never weigh in the evening though, I can gain about half a stone throughout the day so this definitely does nothing for my self-esteem!

I'm guilty! I jump on the scales almost every time I go into the bathroom but only count it properly every friday first thing in the morning, just like to remind myself how well i'm doing :)

Tut tut to all you sneaky peakers!! Its very naughty and you shouldnt do it!!! Its really not recommended as your weight fluctuates - very disappointed in you all.

Me - I weigh myself in the morning, after any toilet trip and before bed - and any other time I happen to be passing within 20 metres of the scales - and I do this every day!!!!

Just had my proper weigh in this morning and i'm a 1lb away from losing my first stone and have decided i'm going to try stop weighing at every trip to the bathroom lol!

I weigh every morning as soon as I get up (after spending a penny). It really keeps me motivated, if I'm not weighing myself every day I know I'm avoiding it cos I've not been good!!

I weigh every day and for me it's a good thing. After eating a lot of salt last Friday I put 5lbs on over night (!!) and I knew it was water weight so I upped my fluid in take and sure enough it dropped off. If I hadn't been weighing every day I may not have realised and been really disappointed at my weekly weigh in.

I weigh every day and for me it's a good thing. After eating a lot of salt last Friday I put 5lbs on over night (!!) and I knew it was water weight so I upped my fluid in take and sure enough it dropped off. If I hadn't been weighing every day I may not have realised and been really disappointed at my weekly weigh in.

Thats interesting. I have been soo tempted to have a peek at the scales but I have resisted so far. I guess if it makes you aware & keeps you on track though then its only a good thing isnt it x

I weigh almost every morning, I know it's looked down upon but it's what keeps me going! It's working so far... ;)

Back