How often do you weigh

emmarfrost

In cruise....Im not sure when to weigh?? Thanks peeps xxxx

Hi Emma
iv only been on the dukan a week, but I'm a serial dieter! And a little sad in the fact that I weight myself everyday! I know I shouldn't but I can't help it :eek:

Everyday... Diet or not diet. My friend says Im addicted, better than fags or booze though I suppose!!

.. Just to add, dont be dissapointed to see ur weight go up in cruise as well as down!

I weigh once a week on cruise, would run the risk of being even more obsessive otherwise!

I would get disheartened if I saw a gain following a pv day.So at mo Im doing 1x per week following a PP day.Ive lost 9lbs now :D xxxx

Thanks bjay, that is over 3 weeks-but I had a week in the middle with a wedding (lots and lots of food n booze) and an 80th bday party 3 course meal canapé job,so Im so pleased with the 9lbs xxx

Im an everyday girl. Can't not xxx

In the book Dr D says to weigh every day, that way you will see the changes and rewards on a daily basis. If you have some of the tolerateds you will also then see wht works for you and what doesn't. If you see a stall or a gain you know that tolerated item isn't right for you.

I have been on the diet for 10 months, and apart from a few weeks after christmas, and this last week or so I didn't weigh every day because I am in my last stone and it is slowing down considerably.

Think I'm going to try once a week on cruise :)

I am definitely a weigher everyday, sometimes twice :/

That's interesting petal, i've just started attack and think i will weigh every day, trying to follow the Dukan book exactly

Mrs2b the only way is to follow the book xxx deviations slow or even stop weight loss. Follow the good Dr. Rules and you'll be fine xxx good luck

I weighed myself everyday in the Attack phase, once a week in the Cruise phase.
I have an app on my phone where I track my weight loss and if I feel like I've gone off track, I'll weigh myself a little more often to try and see where I'm going wrong.

Back