Step 1 Sole Source How often does your CDC contact you ?

Honey-J

Silver Member
Hello I've started Exante diet this week. But generally I'm finding it hard my mum only knows I'm on the diet but she's suggested me doing Cambridge for the weekly meeting boost. As my mum did the plan 15 years ago.

But the price a week is a little expensive I think? Are some CDC support on your joinery please??

I can't decide if to swap over. Xx

Hiya,

I'm not sure how much Exante costs but cdc's are self employed so they can charge different amounts for the products. I charge the minimum I can and others charge more. Have a chat with some local consultants and see what they say!

Xxx

Hello I've started Exante diet this week. But generally I'm finding it hard my mum only knows I'm on the diet but she's suggested me doing Cambridge for the weekly meeting boost. As my mum did the plan 15 years ago.

But the price a week is a little expensive I think? Are some CDC support on your joinery please??

I can't decide if to swap over. Xx

I started CWP in Feb 2012 and lost a great amount of weight, after my wedding and honeymoon I put lots back on so tried Exante for a change and obviously the cost was a factor but I just couldn't get away with it and for serious losses I know Cambridge works for me. I'm not sure it's the consultant that keeps me on track as I'm happy to buy my products monthly and only see her every 4 weeks BUT I do know she's there if I need her and most CDC have a face book page or will txt to see how your getting on, they are only ever a call away. Don't settle for the 1st one if you do switch over ring a few and see who you " click " with as naturally we all have different needs and experiences so its important to find one you gel with so your at ease to tell him / her what your thinking etc. support even if you don't need it is great and like I say I don't think mine keeps me on track but these pages are fab and I do quite a lot of social media which keeps me focused.
Most consultants charge roughly the same but ask them as some do starter offers or bulk offers etc.

What ever you do good luck x x x

I joined on Saturday on Cambridge :) so far lovely my new CDC and the products. X

Back