how often?

xstaceyx

do you allow yourself a treat? im with no slimming club or on any particular diet, ive just willpower to do it myself making sure i only eat healthy foods

salads
chicken breast
fruit
crackerbread
wholemeal bread
light cheese spread
etc etc
(feel free to give me more food options, as i know ill get bored in a week haha)

its my 2nd day! ive had no fatty foods at all! i feel so proud of myself, especially as i have cravings for cheese and onion crisps all the time (which, by the way i really miss, but im not givin in! lol)
x

I would advise you to follow the principles of one of the main slimming clubs, Slimming World or Weight Watchers. You don't have to attend meetings but you can get the basic principles.

Sometimes what we see as healthy food can be boring and unappetising and may even be lacking in some of the nutrients we need. SW and WW have spent loads of time and effort researching this and have divised the plans accordingly.

As for the treats, I weigh in on a Wednesday and always take Thursday 'off' and eat whatever I like without counting it!

i havent got a visa to purchase weight watchers online :(
can no one not post the weekly recipes ww provide? or is that against their rules?
my WI is going to be every monday being as i started on a monday hehe!

I don't think it's allowed. The SW magazine prints a 7 day menu each month so you could give that a go

cool, where could i find the magazine?X

I would advise you to follow the principles of one of the main slimming clubs, Slimming World or Weight Watchers. You don't have to attend meetings but you can get the basic principles.

Sometimes what we see as healthy food can be boring and unappetising and may even be lacking in some of the nutrients we need. SW and WW have spent loads of time and effort researching this and have divised the plans accordingly.

As for the treats, I weigh in on a Wednesday and always take Thursday 'off' and eat whatever I like without counting it!

Taz is right, you should allow yourself one day, that way you dont crave :)

I am careful everyday with what i eat, always eat breakfast, if i know i am gonna be eating something unhealthy for my dinner (friends coming over etc) then i have a meal replacement shake for lunch.

BUT

i eat chocolate every day :D...i cant cut it out, i just cant get my head around not eating it, so i dont even try. :cool:...that is the only bad thing i do, but i do make sure i burn off at least that amount of calories exercising every day ;)

Back