How old is everyone? Am I the youngest?

I'm 49 - it's my 50th birthday next January and my plan throughout this year has been to be 'Fab at Fifty' :cool:

Was 44 on 30/7.
Started putting the weight on after my baby was born ........................ he's now 15!!!!!! So like many others I wish I'd found LL/CD yrs ago.

I share my birthday with Kazz, but unlike Kazz, I will be 51 on 23rd January. Like others, I wish this had been around when I was in my 20's!

I'm 32 and will be 33 next month. As a CDC though, I have clients ranging from 18 to late 60s, so it's not unusual to be either young or 'more mature'! :)

Just be glad you found a vlcd when you did. I had my first child at 22 and my second at 24. If i'd have found out about Cd at your age, I wouldn't have wound up spending the whole of my twenties overweight. :(
I lost my weight at 31 though, so i'm now going to make up for it by enjoying being slim during my thirties and onwards!!

Jo x

Im 32 - 33 in may!

I still have baby weight to lose- Shes only 7! :eek:

I'm 37, I first tried CD about 20 years ago when my mum had a go, no idea how successful she was but it put me off for 20 yeas ha ha.

Starting next week properly....excited and extremely nervous!!!

37 - 38 in March - set myself the goal of being flirty, fun and forty - not fat and forty - also the goal of doing something (not just focusing on my weight), an acheivement by the time I'm forty - climbing mountains, running marathons (well done Russian Doll for your recent success with running you look amazing :p ), sailing, learning to swim properly, etc etc

Really don't like being me a lot at the moment (many reasons) - so big change of mind set has started - here's to the future!!!

I was 48 in August

Hiya,

I have just turned 29, the BIG 30 next October, :eek:

I have to agree wish I started CD years ago..

Kel
x

I'm 29 tooooooooooo!!! will be 30 next June!

wish i had have know about this ten years ago... altho i'm not sure i would have done it then!!

Gen xx

44 - will be 45 on Jan 20th!!!!

What I want to know is .................. where did the last 10 years go???

I'll be 37 on 8th March next year...

Spent nearly one half of my life overweight, don't intend to spend the other half....

Back