How organised are you?

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
Today, I can say I'm super organised! Yay! :woohoo:

I've cleaned the bathroom, made the beds and hung out a wash, plus hoovered like a mad thing - lots of exercise there despite the hinderance of my crutch and cast! :worthy:

I've made a large salad and popped that in the fridge for 'whenever' ; I made a delicious syn free onion gravy for tea; cooked tomorrow,s tea of quark stuffed peppers with tomato sauce at the same time as cooking tonights sausages (all now cooling); defrosted some frozen berries for later; chopped up loads of melon for lunch tomorrow (with ham) and popped that in the fridge; and lastly made a SW cheescake from the leftover quark, a muller and a chopped up Alpen Light! :eatdrink051:

So that's 2 days done and dusted, and I'm now going to take my youngest to nursery for the afternoon so I shall listen to the radio in the garden whilst I happily tend my veg patch for an hour! :character00238:

I absolutely love it when I feel this organised - its rare for me though!

Are you organised today? :bliss:

Spending my lunch break menu planning for the week before I go to the supermarket this evening.
I find this helps to stay on plan but also to keep costs down, otherwise I'd find myself popping back to the supermarket mid-week to pick up some missing ingredients and come out 15 quid worse off!

But then again, I did this meticulous planning pre-SW too, I think I'm just a bit of a nut.
A nut maybe, but also organised :)

Well done hun! I'm also very organised today on my day off! Up with OH at 6am and wrote my list out for the day and slowly ticking it off! Lots and lots of paperwork to do for the visa but will sit in the garden this afternoon and work through it all! Tea is a lovely shoulder of pork which I'll roast and serve with roasted med veg - we'll dine alfresco tonight! Lovely xx

I'm organised in that I know what I'm having for dinner tonight (lamb curry) and I have washing on the line but other than that, sadly, work gets in the way of all the other stuff. *sob*

Back