How people work...

Freshstartnewme!

Gold Member
I am very annoyed with myself that I have had a great week this week and then lapsed last night due to some penguin bars.

We had bought a bag of misfit kind of chocolate biscuits from co-op for £1 and I should have known better than buying them but home they came!

Anyway they consisted of snack biscuits and penguin bars- so I popped them into a tub and I have managed to ignore them for a week.

Last night I decided I would have one with my cup of tea.. not a problem.. but then continued to eat 4 penguins and 4 snack biscuits.

The point I am making to myself I suppose it isn't it funny how people work.. I would never have considered unwrapping 4 penguin bars and eating them, but because they were already unwrapped I didn't think twice about it :(

I suppose it shows I still have a long way to go with my journey both body and mind.

Claire x

Definitely! Open packets are evil! I do the same with my hubbies bombay mix and I don't even particularly like it!

It is so silly isn't it, must stick to buying pre-portioned things in the future! It is these little things that show me that loosing this weight is as much down to changing the way my mind thinks and my mental attitude as well as just eating healthy.

Got to keep at it I suppose!!

I think we all do this. I've had a week like it on and off yet had been sooooooooooo good recently. My kids will open something ie choccie, biscuits if they leave it lying around and I see it I swear its begging me to eat it :D

Not all of us.:p

I never have any goodies in my house its took me a year to figure out I cant just have one biscuit or one piece of cake so I dont buy any. If Im out I would share cake with OH but if I buy packets of stuff it just sets off a free for all (binge).

Its annoying I cant trust myself but Ive got used to it.

It takes some time to figure out how your mind works with stuff that sets you off.

Good Luck all:D

I don't seem to have this problem, I make cakes for the family and buy chocy biscuits, crisps and icecream for them all aswell and never touch them.
But last week I did have pizza as I thought I'd been good all week it wouldn't hurt, I only lost 1/2 lb, I need to continue losing 2lb a week until end of July to get to my target so I think having lost nearly 3 stone helps me realise that If I want to do it I must be strong.

Back