How pleased am I???

creashor

Hi Folks

I started my LL journey at a shameful 27.5 stones at the beginning of September. I have weighed in today at 19st 10lbs which gives me a near 8 stone loss. To get under 20st has given me such a wonderful feeling, I can't tell you how pleased I am (somehow being in the teens makes me feel normal again rather than a freak!). Added to that I have been able to buy clothes from high street shops for the first time in at least 8 years. I was literally floating out of M&S the other day.

I am hoping to have finished the abstinance by April (I carried it through all of Xmas, Birthday and New Year) and really think I am in the home straight now and am looking forward to management.

I am still getting used to the new me but bloody hell I feel good today!!

Good luck and best wishes to all.

Nick

WOW!

how absolutely fantastic, many many congratulations, you are truly inspirational for all on these boards.

Well done again, you will be at your goal in no time.

sun xxxx

Blimey! Well done you!

Well done Creashor, that is amazing.

I was over 20 stone too and I know how you feel getting under that 20 stone mark. That was my first goal too, it is great isnt it.

Keep it up, I am still abstinent too since 9th August and never regetted one moment, had the best Xmas for years.

:talk017::talk017:

Well done!! That is such a fantastic achievement!

I too understand the importance of getting into the teens - it is a real milestone - enjoy your success.

I am sure if you keep up your amazing focus you will hit all your goals - congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience with us - it gives all the people just starting out so much hope for their own journey.

Leesy
xox

You are incredible! That is such a fantastic achievement. Well done!

Just wanted to say a big well done you!! that's amazing! I started at 24st4lb back in november and am now down to 21.8... can't wait to get under 20st for the first time in years!! That's my next goal!!! Congratulations to you!!!

A huge well done from me!! That's an amazing achievement in such a short time.

I was also over 20st at my heaviest so I'm totally with you on how good it feels to drop down a whole 'category'.
I also dropped out of the teens at the end of 2006 - and boy THAT felt good too! Unfortunately, I've regained a lot so I'm back on that wagon :)

Just wonderful, Nick. Big congratulations! I can't believe how fast you have lost weight - no wonder it's taking your head time to catch up. And I think as you get thinner, your losses will show more and more. You'll be whizzing down the sizes. Keep it up, and enjoy your new life!

Hi Nick!!

Congrats on the loss! I know exactly where you are coming from. I weighed in at 26 stone 9lbs at the end of June, and finished 2007 at 17 Stone 7 lbs, a loss of 9 stone 2lbs in just under 6 months. I don't think I have ever been so happy! It feels great to be in a more "normal" weight range now. Congrats again!!

Hi Folks

I started my LL journey at a shameful 27.5 stones at the beginning of September. I have weighed in today at 19st 10lbs which gives me a near 8 stone loss. To get under 20st has given me such a wonderful feeling, I can't tell you how pleased I am (somehow being in the teens makes me feel normal again rather than a freak!). Added to that I have been able to buy clothes from high street shops for the first time in at least 8 years. I was literally floating out of M&S the other day.

I am hoping to have finished the abstinance by April (I carried it through all of Xmas, Birthday and New Year) and really think I am in the home straight now and am looking forward to management.

I am still getting used to the new me but bloody hell I feel good today!!

Good luck and best wishes to all.

Nick

Hi Nick!

gvnerjgbnv.gif

Well done on your fantastic weight loss!!!!
Welldone.gif

Love Mini xxx

Amazing! Congratulations. It's brilliant.

Wow what an amazing achievement, you must be so proud of yourself....and so you should be. That is a fabulous loss and proves if you dont cheat you can do extremely well.....

Keep up the fab work x

Nick that is fabulous, well done to you - totally inspiring!

Katie

Back