How sad am I!!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm on the 1000 step and for breakfast you're allowed 150 calories of fruit. I usually have that as a whole mixture of different fruit throughout the day. Or I'll have a fruit salad for breakfast. Like today, I had porridge with blueberries, and then some strawberries. So I always get really confused when trying to tot up all the calories, 100g of blueberries is this, I've got 50g, plus 100g of raspberries, 150g of strawberries, 50g of grapes.. etc. So I've actually just sat here and made myself a little spread sheet!! I just have to put in how many grams of each fruit I have, it'll work out the number of calories per fruit, and in total.

I really have too much time on my hands!!!

Not at all - spreadsheets are GOOOOOD!! I do love a spreadsheet. Particularly if you then turn the data into a graph as well!

I'm such a geek, I'll admit it! I've got a whole spreadsheet where I put in my weekly weigh in and measurements. Calculates loads of stuff like BMI, % lost, % of total loss. How far I have to go. And then on the measurements bit it calculates roughly what size I should be too. Including bra size. I really am quite a geek aren't I! lol

Complete with weight chart, loss chart, measurement chart and BMI chart too!!

Ooh that sounds good, is it one you made yourself? (the weight one I mean)

I would love a copy of the fruit spreadsheet for when I start 1000 in a month or so! I can totally see how it would be confusing.

I've just got to add a few more fruits to the list and I'll upload it!

legend, thanks hun

It's not geeky, it's fab! I wouldn't have a clue where to start doing something like that! Clever clogs!

Any ones you fancy uploading would be gratefully received! xx

Oooh I would love the spreadsheet as well, and you re not geeky at all, you are clever enough to do a thing like this that will help you on your journey. M xx

me too please! x

Back