How Slimming World Works - Advice for Newbies (Updated for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a newbie but found this post really helpful thank you :)xx

Hi im new to this site this really helped me but could you just tell me if i am doin this diet right I cant eat first thing of a morning so 1130 I have 2 quorn sausages grilled tomatoes egg made with fry light 2 bacon fat removed grilled mushrooms and 1 wholemeal toast with nothink on then that does me till tea time I have a steak or maybe lambchop made with fry light lots and lots of roast potatoes made with fry light and lots of veg 4tbsp of gravy and later on muller light yoghurt tangerines am I eating to much please help

Hi does anyone know where I can get extra lean minced beef - no where seems to stock it x

Hi tesco sell it it is less than 5% fat really nice you will find it with all their pre packed fresh meat lol x

Thanks - just off to tesco x
steph

Thanks- been on SW for 8 weeks now and steadily losing- but this was a great read to refresh everything and make some things clearer!

Fab thread!! I have been on Slimming World for 3 weeks now and due my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and already lost 9 1/2 lbs! I tried Weight Watchers and actually put 3lbs on first week and only lost 1 stone in 3 months - obviously not the one for me but SW definately is :)

fantastic post i have started this diet using a booklet i got in the paper for slimming world i lost 6 lb in the first week so happy like you say its not really a diet more of a lifestyle change and thats what i need as i have yo yo'd for years i will be starting the classes too but just managing using the book from paper a sw mag and this site at mo as i cant get to a meeting due to shift work for a few weeks.

Thanks so much for the effort you have put in to helping us out. It is very much appreciated!! :)

Help Please….

Regarding the ee plan…
e.g Plate contains :chicken curry with spinach (no syns for oil) and rice…would this be ok for dinner on the ee plan. As I won’t be filling my plate with 1/3 superfree foods. As the spinch in the chicken curry qualifies as super free..? or do I need to still have 1/3 of plate with salad ect as spinach won’t count

Hope that makes sense…

Thanks in advance

Just have plenty of super free foods with other meals through day :) or some fruit after it?? X

Just have plenty of super free foods with other meals through day :) or some fruit after it?? X
My SW Consultant said that fruit after didn't count - the 1/3 had to be on the plate with the rest of your meal....

If you wanted fruit it had to be in a mullerlight or something for breakfast, or a fruit salad for breakfast with something...

Well that contradicts the responses people on here have had from SW HQ when they have asked that question. And if you look at the menus in the SW magazine they do sometimes have fruit for dessert instead of superfree with the meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back