How Slimming World Works - Advice for Newbies (Updated for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice would be that quorn pepperoni is not free and is actually 6 syns per pack. My syn free (2 HEA) smash pizza was actually a lot more than I thought!

I agree! I'm new to Slimming World and only been attending for 3 weeks and this has made things so much clearer. thank you!

Im still trying to get my head round extra easy, what if you cant get lots of veg/fruit for your 1/3 of a meal... I know it sounds like a silly question. (like the other day, I only had tinned veg in the house and my can opener decided to die on me, leaving me with nothing... what can you do in that situation... if there isnt any of it available?

I hope it made sense

Lulu x x x

Im still trying to get my head round extra easy, what if you cant get lots of veg/fruit for your 1/3 of a meal... I know it sounds like a silly question. (like the other day, I only had tinned veg in the house and my can opener decided to die on me, leaving me with nothing... what can you do in that situation... if there isnt any of it available?

I hope it made sense

Lulu x x x
It's all about planning ahead really. Just decide what you will be eating at least one or two days in advance, then you will have the veg/salad that you need.
Good luck with your goals

Thanks brill post. after 3 weeks of attempting sw and doing OK on my own I am gonna start again 100% this has helped lots thanks!

Hi All, my partner is always on here giving and ask advice and tells me that everyone on here are so nice and have been a great help to him on his quest to loose weight on SW.

So here i am finding out for myself and i'm hoping that you all can help me!!! I'm trying to find lunches for us that will keep him excited so that he doesn't become bored with the same old lunch day after day after day.

I'm trying to keep lunches as low syned as possible so that he can use them at night on dinners or in the mornings on breakfast if needed.

So my first question is....... does anyone know how many syns frozen ready made falafal are and ready to mix dry packet falafel's? We both love them but i don't want to make my own as one i don't know how too and two not sure if then can be frozen as we wouldn't want to eat them day after day....

Sorry i'm waffling now, any help would be great, and sorry if this isn't the thread for this as i am a newie to Minimins and SW.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back