How Slimming World Works - Advice for Newbies (Updated for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question about ee,why do you have to weigh ingredients in a recipe,if the food is a free food ?

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you dont weigh things out, you may not get the taste right x

This is true !
I just never got to to grips with ee,so I find it a bit hard to believe you can eat everything together,I am so used to red it green days,it just feels wrong to mix the two !!x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great thread :) is there anyway to bookmark it? Coz sure as he'll I'll not find it when I need it?

Thank you everyone for taking the time to post on here. Its very helpful.

Can somebody please clarify if I am doing ee then can I snack on red/green foods like u can on red and green days,,, like chicken pieces or crab sticks?
thanks

Can somebody please clarify if I am doing ee then can I snack on red/green foods like u can on red and green days,,, like chicken pieces or crab sticks?
thanks

Yes you can snack on free & super free foods from both red/green plans when you are on extra easy x

Wow, brilliant, really helpful thanks!

Wow that was extremely helpful, I joined slimming world last Thursday It is the first time I have joined a slimming club, I have always just counted calories. I have about two stone to lose

Thank you SO MUCH for the information! I've been lurking here and on the SW USA website for several days now, trying to decide if I want to join or not. (Trying to get some feedback on it first). This thread has been so helpful. :)

I am a newbie to SW and was totally stressing trying to figure it all out after reading your thread squiddie it's all a bit clearer to me .. Me gonna do extra easy x

Thanks for the great guide ... i am new to this n nvr been to a slimming world group i so want to join one but a bit aprehensive about my first visit goin on my own i have seen a lot of recipes i want to try out .... i have lost 12lbs so far since i started at beg of jan .. and thats just wiv healthy eating ..but i feel i wud benefit more from a group hence why id like the idea of slimming world x

Thank you, I found this post really helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back