How soon can I start CD after losing a baby

onefatmama

Hi,

Im heart broken, I give birth to a baby boy on friday, he was 14 weeks :cry::cry::cry::cry:

He had lots of health problems, he was diagnosed with having down syndrome too :cry::cry:

I miss him :cry::cry:

I need to try and get my life back on track, and I thought I need to get my weight loss back on track too.

I know that you can't do CD for 3 months after having a baby, but thats a full term baby.

I was almost 4 months pregnant, so starting cd should'nt be a problem???

Any advice

Thanks

Bigmama2littlemama x

OOOOH hun you poor thing, I really dont know how bad you must be feeling but I can only just begin to imagine. We are all here if you need us.

Take care hun xxxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss hun, and I know what you're going through at the moment. :tear_drop:

But please don't even think about starting CD just yet, your mind, body and emotions need time to recover and grieve for your little boy.

CD needs 100% commitment and I don't think you're ready for that just yet. You should focus all your energy on yourself for the time being and I'm just worried that you may not give yourself enough care and time and love, that should be the priority for now.

Sending you hugs lovie, take care of yourself first eh?

(((((((((( ))))))))))

I can`t begin to imagine what your feeling, but please give yourself time to grieve and look after yourself. Don`t shut people out you need them at this time.
Sending love and hugs x x x

Hi... so sorry to hear ur news, u should give urself time to grieve and recover. Lot's of hug's.

Linda.

That's so sad, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I got as far as 11 weeks with the one I lost, so not as far, but far enough for it to affect me.

I would say you need to make sure you're ready for the diet. It's tough when you're feeling 100%, but when you're feeling less than 100% it's harder.

Make sure you're ready before you start. I hope you're feeling better soon.

So sorry to hear about your loss..Take some time to indulge yourself and to grieve...thinking of you....hugs...

So sorry to hear of your loss hun...

Don't think about CD just yet, you're mind isn't in the right frame to do it. Just recover from your ordeal and grieve for your little boy....

Back