How soon did you notice a difference in your body

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by size10bikini, 6 August 2010 Social URL.

1. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

I'm only on day two here but just wondering. With these big weight losses surely you are noticing results quick.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    Hi size10! I did 3 weeks in June and noticed clothes looser after the first week, and then looser again every few days. Might be mind over matter though!

Have you started yet?

4. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)

It depends on factors like your size and where the weight comes off fastest. I'm down a notch in my belt inside 10 days. The one I was in I had to make myself so I'm now my belt only legally fits as I'm into an original notch !

5. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    id say one to two week i noticed and 2 -3 weeks so did others

6. size10bikini

I started yesterday I can't wait to notice the difference. It usually is around the 3 week mark with weight watchers so to get results after a week is really exciting.

7. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Hi
    I think it varies on how much weight you are carrying. For me it was fairly soon. Started coming off my face first, then my stomach and love handles.
    They usually say the last place it goes on is the first it comes off.
    In week 7 now and my belt has gone up 3 notches and i'm down a clothes size and in a comfortable 16 now.
    Emma x

8. Neem

Neem Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya, end of 2nd week for me. I've lost inches (though never measured myself....) around my hips, tummy, & waist. In the 3rd week I've finally started to notice my cheekbones again - hurray!!!! And in the 4th week my fingers lost weight LOL (they were never chabby, but I could feel slight fat there.....) and my 2nd chin became a mini chin - thrilled!!!!

All the best! I look forward to reading about your successes here :)

PS: Oh, and today I finally wore fab 'new' trousers I bought 2 years ago but never managed to wear.....my trusting old trousers (had 3 pairs in same cut, as they were extremely flattering in spite of size 18) can now be pulled unbuttoned through my hips.....

9. size10bikini

Hi Neem, love 'mini chin'. I am delighted with the stories on this forum. This diet really works and it helps to remember that as i'm hungry tonight. Holding off that last shake though. I have a pair of black combats I bought last year in the sale thinking they were size 16 but they were actually a 12. They are my target clothes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.