how soon ?

pandora

finding my way again !
how soon would you expect to see side effects if you ate something too fatty ?
i ask because i used a rosemary conley recipie for salmon , then realised salmon is too high fat , but its ok on her plan cos they count saturated fats not overall fat
xx

You might not see any effects. When I was on Xenical I had NO effects regardless of what I ate and believe me I experimented lol

heya - i ate salmon once on xenical and i did see side effects lol. see it as damage limitation though! i usually see the effects between 24 and 36 hrs! good luck luv xxx

tis very true! like i say, kotex and positive veiw on things!

xcx

Some people get away with salmon and some don't, you may be one of the lucky ones. It can take anywhere up to 72 hours for some people for the effects to show. Good luck!

KB

I usually get away with Salmon, but I didn't the last time I ate it.
The side-effects weren't severe...no accidents, wind, stomach cramps, or running to the loo...just a slight sign that I'd had too much fat (without going into too many details :eek:).

As KB says, salmon is one of those things (like eggs) that are a bit trial and error, some people can have them, and some can't.
x

thanks Alex , no sign as of yet , maybe too early . if anything slightly harder than normal this am ( sorry if tmi )

thanks Alex , no sign as of yet , maybe too early . if anything slightly harder than normal this am ( sorry if tmi )

Don't worry - there's rarely such a thing as TMI on the Xenical board, we're all used to discussing the finer points of our bowel movements with virtual strangers :)

lol, i have been on the forum for well over 3 yrs , i know what goes on , plus as a nurse , you can't shock me :rolleyes:

Ah, but the Xenical area is even more poo focussed because of all the talk about side-effects, constipation, wind, and all manner of things!
you obviously havn't been on the CD forum then , its a popular topic there too lol

well its now 72 hrs since i had the salmon & so far no sign of "Tango" effect , thankfully :D

Back