How the heck can I possibly stay slim while eating?!!

Well, I'm back on refeed and very excited! I did a week and a half of tfr and managed to drop about 12lbs, only 2 lbs off target. I would've kept going but I am going on holidays in 6 days so thought I'd get the refeed behind me before I go. I will be on my last day the day we are flying, so the plan is to have my shake at the airport, my prepared, cold spaghetti bolognese on the plane and my sandwich with no spread and low fat slice of meat at my mom's when we land. I am sooooo excited to go on holidays. I am surprising my mom with the weight loss since she hasn't seen me since I started so I cannot wait to see her face. It'll be great to go somewhere hot too and not be concerned about looking too fat in my clothes. Even to get into a swimsuit and go to a water park with the kids. I am also not going to pig out when I'm there and control my eating. I will enjoy some treats but am determined to stay on track. I do not want to ever go back to fat. Slim feels damn good, inside and out.

Well done for going back to tfr and sticking to it and well done on the loss. Good idea to refeed now :)

Where are you going on holiday to? x

Wow well done on your losses! I bet your mums face will be a picture x

Nice one Mary, I can remember when u started! Bet your mum will be shocked :) have a brill holiday x x

Oh Wow your Mum's in for a big surprise. I bet she'll be really pleased and proud! :) Well done on the 12lbs - that's incredible in a week & a half!
Where does your Mum live? x

Back