How to beat the 3 first days on SS!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Try89, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Try89

Try89 Member

What I recommend is you start with only dinner and afternoon meal (2 packs), so you've actually completed the first day the following morning by having the breakfest pack. Also if you start on a friday, you can sleep loooong on saturday to compensate for the energyloss you experience the first couple of days on SS.

The first 3 days it's also very important to get enough fluids, else you will feel like crap and you will have headaches. I drank around 4-5 litres the first day, and experienced no problems other than the regular fatigue.

Enough sleep, this is very very important! You've cut your daily inntake from 2000/2500 to just 450-500 kcal in a day! That's a huge thing for the body to adjust to.

In the beginning, drink or eat the shakes/soups that taste the best, that way you won't fall off in the thoughest days (1-3).

Good luck to all, second time I'm doing this so I speak from experience! Just 16 kgs to lose now!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  4. Mishie089

Mishie089 Loves to Post

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Just keep your goal in your head really helps and stops you going off track. I also found looking at others loses on here was a great motivation to stick to it results are well worth it in the long run :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
    Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
    Start Date: 05/10/2011
    Target Date: 30/03/2012
    Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
    Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
    Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
    Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
    Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
    Current Weight 15st 7lbs
    Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.