How to become a counsellor????

lyric

I really believe that I wouldd make a great CD. But Im unable to find out much info.
ive done LL and lost 4 stone then lost controll and put 2 back on. So I thaught id try the cambridge, ive been to two different CD distributers and basically found both of them not very supportive. One counsellor was telling another member how to do the diet with no enthusism and no belief, also I didnt recieved any support from either of them.
I am a great believer of this diet and know that i could offer so much more to people who need help and understanding, i just need the chance to prove myself and am not sure of the way, other than asking my currant CD counsellor who at the moment is unavailable to talk for some personal reason. So please can someone advise me on becomming a much needed supportive CD counsellor pleeeeeaaase.
lyric

Hiya Lyric

The normal route to being a counsellor is for your counsellor to "sponsor" you, this means that they support you and advise you in being a counsellor.

If for any reason this isn't possible then give Lisa Carter a ring at head office and ask what your options are and I am sure she will be happy to help.

Mike

Thanks,
As you are a counsellor can you give me any info, l understand theres a bit of training and is it like LL where you have to pay thousands for the franciase. I just think that this is the way for me to step forward.
Lyric

No it isn't like LL as there isn't a franchise to buy or an area to buy so the setup costs are minimal (£75 for a business kit and initial stock), the training is a set of questionnaires and one days formal training (usually in Corby), there are then development modules to do within 3 months and also further study days along the way (they are about to do a diabetic study day).

Mike

Thank-you soooooooooooo much, I just wanted someone to tell me, what you just have. Thank you once again x
lyric

Back