How to change weight on Ticker??

Cathy

Silver Member
:sign0144:I think the thread that tells you how to set the ticker is BRILLIANT! I subscribe to a board about Kefalonia and have never managed to set my holiday date ticker there, but have been successful here! thanks. :D BUT can you help me with how to make the change after my 1st weigh-in on Friday? (hoping for a big loss,cause I'm a BIG girl!) On day 3 now and showing 1+ of ketones, Yay!:thankyou:

Hi Cathy,

You are supposed to be able to click on it when you go into Edit signature and do it that way but I have always had to redo the thing each week. It's very easy and quick.

Good luck at your WI.

x

Thanks, wow,! your weight loss each week is awesome!! Well done you:)
Hope I can do as well as that. I'm really determined. Just took a peek in my wardrobe at loads of nice clothes that I'll be able to wear, specially a lovely suede short jacket from TK Maxx which was an amazing bargain, but has never fitted! When I feel hungry I'll imagine me in it with a pair of jeans, size 14 or less!!

Thanks Starlight, I'll do that on Friday night. I see you're in Glasgow, I'm driving up there on Saturday morning to look after my "Grandcat" (Daughter has no kids yet so that's what I call him!) I love going up there, your shops etc are fabulous and the "Weegies" are so friendly. Daughter and partner are having 5 days in London and they really miss the friendly folk there when they go away. I'm taking my LT with me, which has disappointed her, as she was going to leave me loads of goodies, but hey-ho, when I'm slim we can have a Shopathon up there!

You have a great attitude and resolve Cathy. I'm sure that shopping spree won't be that far away.

Enjoy Glasgow, I'd like to visit there myself one day.

x

Back