How to claw back weight gain

MrsMoose

So I was 1lb away from losing my first stone and this week iv bn eating rings around myself! Weighed in today even though I don't weigh in til tomorrow! I've gained 2lbs eek! I might hav only gained 1-1.5 as might be bloated from
D carbs yesterday! Wondering how I could save my self a bit!
Was thinking today il eat 1000 calories and exercise about 600 calories il try more though! I know u shouldn't eat less than 1200 but I think I ate triple that most days this week!
I know il still hav a gain this week just hopin it won't be as big!
Headin away this weekend aswel and it's goin to be full of drinking last thing I need is another gain!!

I think just to maintain 1200 net cals would be better it could be mostly water :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God I hope so but I doubt it! Goin to get out of house today so I don't eat rings round me again! Dreadin goin away this weekend now! I usually drink beer but I'm goin hav to drink Bacardi! I'd be over my weekly limit on day 1 if I drink beer and I'm away for 3 nights

Aw your so funny! Yeah your gonna have to drink Bacardi ha ha! I'd rather have Bacardi mmmm x aww just drink loadsa water to flush all the rubbish out your system an do my tricks of delaying weigh day! No one will know an it'll make ya feel better! There's no way you've over eaten by 7,000 cals so your probably just retaining water and keep salt intake low x :)

I agree, don't go lower on your calories, just stick to the amount you normally allow yourself and it'll soon come off. I put on 5lbs in a week and a half away and off plan, in two days I'm already 2lbs down by sticking to 1400-1600 calories a day so it'll happen. If you're going to be drinking a lot this weekend then you WIL have a gain, there's no doubt about it. It's got a lot of hidden calories and bloats you because you get dehydrated so hold on to water. Do you have to drink? Can you not have a couple and just leave it at that? I'd personally recommend drinking vodka and diet coke, which is about 50 calories for a single as it's the lowest calorie option and the one that I've found bloats me the least. Barcardi isn't really a good option as it's more calories and a lot more sugar. But ultimately the decision is yours, hope you have a good weekend whatever you decide to do.

Yes I will defo have to drink! Lol I hav 3 kids first time bn away alone in 3 years an we r goin in a group of 10! I like me oul drink lol! K decided no more beer for me!
God I dunno bout not havin eatin over 7000! Couple bottles wine and couple pints n **** load of chocolate!
Il weigh in tomorrow As usual and then again on Thursday! Fingers crossed ughhhhhhhhhh

Back