How to dispell chocolate cravings..

I mix a teaspoon of cocoa powder in a little boiling water, add sweetener and then mix it into natural yogurt. It makes lovely chocolate yogurt, a bit like the old chocolate mullerlights they used to make. 1 syn on slimming world!

Low fat hot choccy always does the trick as it satisfies that taste for chocolate that you want - just make sure to have it with water not milk!!

I'm a real chocoholic and this has been my downfall. I'm all or nothing so can't just have 1 square! If there's chocolate in the house I have to eat it. I have found drinking a low call hot choc helps or failing that one of those little Freddo bars. That way I get to eat the whole thing just a lot smaller than a normal choccie bar.

hmm i have this problem to. Even when i say to myself "oh only one biccie," it is never enough and i have a few more.

i really really love dark chocolate and try only to have it as a treat on certain days, ie birthdays, easter etc.

and i am two days into my no sweet detox. it is a killer. and i know that i can have these on ww eating plan, but my problem is, that it is never enough.

Hi
Today is my day 6 with SW. I joined last year buy fell by the way -side and doing it on my own now. I've been getting really bad craving for chocolate and sweets so I've been sipping on diet coke. Is this ok?

I find the flavoured sparkling waters from Asda to be sweeter that diet coke, especially the strawberry and vanilla one!

Have an options low fat choc

Or a teaspoon of cocoa powder and a sweetner with some of your skimmed milk allowance - a mug full should only set you back 1 point for the milk as the sweetner and cocoa powder are free.

Also try freezing some sliced banana and grapes. Sometimes I find that I dont just need sweet I need a "chew" too and the frozen banana and grapes work great in the respect.

Starlight, I'm thinking of doing WW actually. I just dont know how to get started lol.
I know I shouldn't really, but I can't afford to pay for the weekly meetings (Im a non-working single mum) so I've been looking for the books on ebay *hides*. It's how my friend lost her weight.

Check your rep, have somewthing WW for you

Back