How to divide packets?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grimskunk, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi,
    I understand that some of you divide your packet into 6 meals compared to the normal 3 packets. Can i know how you guys divide it? and how much water to use? Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hey Grim,

I find that two tablespoons are about half- 18ml, not 15ml and I generally half the amount of water for what I'm doing; 4floz for a shake, 70ml-ishfor a mousse. Hope that helps :D x

Mini likes this.
  4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    depends how you like your shakes. I like mines thinner, as I don't like the thicker consistency, so a standard whole shake for me would add about 450mls of water (about double)

I would get two cups, and just open a pack and spoon by spoon divide into each cup. Using 200mls water for each one.

I've never divided a mousse so can't advise on that one, sorry!

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry can't really help on this one as I have never done it myself, but can you not weigh out the sachet and then half the powder..

I like my shakes with 400mls of water so if I was halfing my sachet I would half the water...

Hope that this helps

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.