Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How to divide packets?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grimskunk, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi,
    I understand that some of you divide your packet into 6 meals compared to the normal 3 packets. Can i know how you guys divide it? and how much water to use? Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hey Grim,

I find that two tablespoons are about half- 18ml, not 15ml and I generally half the amount of water for what I'm doing; 4floz for a shake, 70ml-ishfor a mousse. Hope that helps :D x

Mini likes this.
  4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    depends how you like your shakes. I like mines thinner, as I don't like the thicker consistency, so a standard whole shake for me would add about 450mls of water (about double)

I would get two cups, and just open a pack and spoon by spoon divide into each cup. Using 200mls water for each one.

I've never divided a mousse so can't advise on that one, sorry!

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry can't really help on this one as I have never done it myself, but can you not weigh out the sachet and then half the powder..

I like my shakes with 400mls of water so if I was halfing my sachet I would half the water...

Hope that this helps

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.