How to get an easy start to Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vortigern, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. vortigern

vortigern Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    VLC
    Hi, Just thought I'd tell you how I've started lipotrim and managed to cut out all of the hunger pangs and headaches.

I basically eased my way into ketosis by following a zero carb, low fat but high protein diet. This consisted of eggs, meat fish and a few veggies for four days until I was in ketosis. I then switched to lipotrim and have not had a single hunger pang since starting. Obviously the zero carb diet also needs a high amount of water per day, but this prepares you for life on lipotrim.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loopdidoo

loopdidoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck and well done so far! :)

4. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Hey vortigen Im starting on Sunday (or should I say restarting) can you give me a typical meal plan for the four days- I think I might try it out!

5. vortigern

vortigern Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.41%)
    Diet:
    VLC
    I would eat boiled egg for breakfast, a spicy fillet steak for lunch and some grilled chicken with a bit of salad for evening meal. So much protein really stops the hunger pangs. You can snack on meat or eggs in between. I also ate shiritaki noodles, they're zero cal noodles from Japan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.