• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How to get an easy start to Lipotrim

Hi, Just thought I'd tell you how I've started lipotrim and managed to cut out all of the hunger pangs and headaches.

I basically eased my way into ketosis by following a zero carb, low fat but high protein diet. This consisted of eggs, meat fish and a few veggies for four days until I was in ketosis. I then switched to lipotrim and have not had a single hunger pang since starting. Obviously the zero carb diet also needs a high amount of water per day, but this prepares you for life on lipotrim.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey vortigen Im starting on Sunday (or should I say restarting) can you give me a typical meal plan for the four days- I think I might try it out!

I would eat boiled egg for breakfast, a spicy fillet steak for lunch and some grilled chicken with a bit of salad for evening meal. So much protein really stops the hunger pangs. You can snack on meat or eggs in between. I also ate shiritaki noodles, they're zero cal noodles from Japan.