How to get back on the wagon AND STAY!

It's never fun having to pick up after a break, but that's the hardest part. You'll be shedding lbs in no time again. Good luck and keep pushing.

Just another Monday Morning........except; spring is here :)

Woke up to NATURAL DAYLIGHT for the first time in months.....finally, the sun goes up earlier and stays up longer.....making life a bit brighter!

What a weekend.....my goodness, I wonder, is it this difficult for all of us? I just basically lived on coffee and shakes all weekend long, but I am so longing for a piece of fruit....or a carrot or something!

Last night I wondered if I should switch to another diet, the Cambridge Sole Source is very, very , very strict, but it does pay off wonders! And I am scared that I won't be able to control how many calories I eat/day on another diet.

Anyway, I am going for a long walk during lunch today - and - I came to work with my bicycle today! 9km, passed all the cars stuck in traffic and I felt fabulous! This is it! I think I am going to bike to work EVERY day from now on :) (hmmm lets see if I can make it a week to begin with! ;) )

Anyway, I am very; very VERY nervous for weigh in on Thursday............I have had difficulties getting back into "ketosis" after my big break last week........I just pray and hope that I will see some progress on Thursday, or at least not major steps back....

I keep on doubting on if I should reschedule my weigh in but it is against my principles. I'll just do it and the pain will be over real quick ;)

OK- Day 2 (of this week lol) BRING IT ON!

Hi Juli

keep that postive thinking alive, you are in the right frame of mind :)

Well done on cycling to work :D and having the motivation to continue with it...woohooo!!!

Lots of luck for your weigh in, don't be nervous, its only scales..and you might get a lovely surprise, fingers crossed.

I look forward to your progress :)

Rx

Hi Juli,

I've just read your diary and I wanted to wish you lots of luck :) I take my hat off to anyone who can do a VLCD, you must have willpower of solid steel! The results can be amazing though, from what I've read, so stick with it and I'm sure you won't regret it :)

Back