how to handle a bbq

hunca said:
Fingers crossed for a BBQ today. 1st one on WW! Quorn sausages, salad, beetroot, baked potato followed by fresh fruit salad, meringue & ww yogurt. Going to use wp for some wine too. Only day 3 but feeling good already. Promised myself that I'll do my best to stick with it until our family holiday to Rhodes in July. Wld luv to lose 2 stones by then. Hope everyone has a great day x

Ooh I wish I had planned like you before last night- over my points by 24 this week but back on track today- the bread killed me (+champagne!!)

Had a great day. Feel like Ive eaten loads but all within my daily limit with 11 left & not touched any of my weeklies! Mind u I didn't have any alcohol. Just tidying up from all day BBQ then going to do half hour on Wii Just Dance 2. Only day 3 but loving the new pro points. I was always a on/off SW girl but so far I think I prefer PP. Hope everyone has had a good day x

trick to the BBQ is pile loads of salad on your plate and eat the chicken or pork or whatever is on kebab sticks. Take it off and mix the meat and veg in with the Salad, you can even do this with chicken wings ( or steak if they have it) and fill up on the salad.
Just stay away from burgers and sausages in buns!!!!!!

Benefits are ....
more of your 5 a day
Keeps the pro points down
More points for alcohol!!!:)

Well that was my plan anyway!

Happy BBQ-ing peeps!

Back