How to hide weight loss

Hope this works this time!!
I'm slightly older than you and I was given good advice on excepting compilments a few years ago.. When you are given a compiment, smile, say thank you and breath :) If you can get a friend to help you practise learning to except them. If your like me you'll be very embaressed and go bright red but like many things, if your not used to getting compliments you have to "learn" how to deal with them.

You are a beautiful young woman, hold your head high and enjoy that fact!

Two great posts from Fit4hols & LittleSis.

You are a beautiful young woman, hold your head high and enjoy that fact!

Two great posts from Fit4hols & LittleSis.

Thank you! :bunnydance: What a lovely thing to say :D

themango - you've had some brilliant advice in these posts, and I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm not sure how a counsellor would help you either (it depends on the type of counselling - there are a few types - CBT which modifies your behavioural patterns and psychotherapy which goes into the mind! there's also NLP which programmes you to think differently about things which I find fascinating!). If you're at university, some unis do offer excellent counselling services so you may not even have to pay out a penny. But if you're not happy about seeing a counsellor, just set yourself mini goals and you'll get there bit by bit, you've done so well, you need to celebrate it!

Happyhealthy - bloody hell you look amazing! You were very pretty before but you look absolutely gorgeous now!

themango - you've had some brilliant advice in these posts, and I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm not sure how a counsellor would help you either (it depends on the type of counselling - there are a few types - CBT which modifies your behavioural patterns and psychotherapy which goes into the mind! there's also NLP which programmes you to think differently about things which I find fascinating!). If you're at university, some unis do offer excellent counselling services so you may not even have to pay out a penny. But if you're not happy about seeing a counsellor, just set yourself mini goals and you'll get there bit by bit, you've done so well, you need to celebrate it!

Happyhealthy - bloody hell you look amazing! You were very pretty before but you look absolutely gorgeous now!

Aww thank you! I'm not going to lie, I'm on the train and I've got a massive cheeser on my face with yours and wrinkly's compliments. I must look slightly deranged to the fellow passengers :D

Back