how to introduce food

eyesdontlie

I was thinking about starting to introduce some small healthy meals this week as well as still having 2 shakes does this sound like an ok idea?? and if so what would be best to start off with?? was thinking maybe just veg soup and salads??

I think you should also try to get some protein as well - lean meat (or eggs/pulses if you're a veggie). It'll be more balanced and will help fill you up.

Can i ask how long you've been on Lipotrim?

tomorrow will be my 4th weigh in so I have lost 2 stone in that time so think I just need start losing a bit slower now if that makes sense.

You should be fine, sounds like the refeed plan - have a look at the refeef programme, as that is important if you want to keep off the weight you have lost, a slow and gradual introduction of carbs is critical. Dont want to waste all that good work!!

The advice I got from Lipotrim was 'do not eat when on LT' at all. They suggested to do the full refeed programme and then go to maintenance products. This is one of the reasons I went to Cambridge, so I could have food and shakes (the 810 plan). :)

liberty did you refeed and then go on CD r just go straight into it?

Back