How to lie to the bathroom scales

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Who hasn't done one of these, if we're honest. lol
---------------------------------
1. Weigh yourself with clothes on, after dinner... as well as in the morning, without clothes, before breakfast, because it's nice to see how much weight you've lost overnight.
2. Never weigh yourself with wet hair.
3. When weighing, remove everything, including glasses. In this case,blurred vision is an asset. Don't forget the earrings, these things can weigh at least a pound.
4. Use cheap scales only, never the medical kind, because they are always five pounds off...to your advantage.
5. Always go to the bathroom first.
6. Stand with arms raised, making pressure on the scale lighter.
7. Don't eat or drink in the morning until AFTER you've weighed in,completely naked, of course.
8. Weigh yourself after a haircut, this is good for at least half a pound of hair (hopefully).
9. Exhale with all your might BEFORE stepping onto the scale (air has to weigh something, right?).
10. Start out with just one foot on the scale, then holding onto the towel rack in front of you, slowly edge your other foot on and slowly let off of the rack. Admittedly, this takes time, but it's worth it. You will weigh at least two pounds less than if you'd stepped on normally.

:scale:lol this is to funny:rotflmao::rotflmao:I always weight myself first thing in the morning, after bathroom and completely in the nude.

2, 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9, definately!

I am also very anal about my scales. If Mr Taz dares to move them he gets both barrels!

We bow down to our scales, be nice and they might be nice back.
xxx loobylou

I weigh myself every morning after a wee in my undies. it's a ritual! LOL

thanks for the post,. what a laugh!

ha ha all of the above points are true ..i had to throw my scales away as was obsessed if i needed the toilet in the night i would have to weigh myself then in the morning but never before bed oooooooohhhh nooooo not with a full days food i me and if the kids or hubby went near them i would actually have a fit as they are "delicate" lol

I hate my scales this morning.:mad: Ive not lost an ounce this week and WI is in the morning so unless a miracle happens over night im stayin the same :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lolololl too funny!! I'm just about to invest in electronic scales so I can track every ounce, kilograms take so much longer to lose!!

lolololl too funny!! I'm just about to invest in electronic scales so I can track every ounce, kilograms take so much longer to lose!!
Mine do pounds and ounces and water and fat % but the ones I want do sooooo much more. They are £60 so my mum is going to get me them for my birthday!

:D They are so advanced now, my O/H got wightwatchers ones that calculate BMI and have all types of settings, i found out my watch weighs nearly a 1lb but i wiegh myself every other day :p

lol - they defo gave me a laugh xxx

I weigh myself every morning after a wee in my undies. it's a ritual! LeeOL

thanks for the post,. what a laugh!

I normally take mine off before having a wee :rotflmao: (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Just got some new scales and they weigh by quarter pounds which is great. I can see a weight loss on these that wouldn't have shown on my old scales.:)

Great post, what about all the things we do before an official weigh in.
I have been known to weigh my t-shirts to see which is the lightest LOL:rolleyes:;):scale:

i honestly think the wii scales are great, they give you the bmi down to 2 points (24.35 this morning!! get in!!) and track everything on a chart. morning routine, wake up, turn on telly and wii, toilet, take off everything, weight, breakfast lol

Great post, what about all the things we do before an official weigh in.
I have been known to weigh my t-shirts to see which is the lightest LOL:rolleyes:;):scale:
I once spent about an hour trying on different things til I found the lightest outfit. I don't even wear socks to WI!

Back