How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

It is nice. A slightly modified version of a SW one. Nate (my son) loves it, which is good because he won't eat the SW quiche that the rest of us love. the frittata is easier to make too.

A friend just asked me to write out my meal plans for the week for her, she struggles with lunch and breakfasts apparently.

haha fair enough... my housemate is like "im going to join slimming world in two weeks, i dont mind i dont get the new pack because i can just look through yours and not buy it..." im sort of like NO hehe
i know im too nice to not let her use it hehe :D xx

Well this friend joined last year too.... She wants to lose weight for her wedding in September. I update my losses/gained each week on FB too, as I live so far away from all my friends now. It's lovely I get so much support and so many people have joined SW or are planning to join SW because of my weekly updates. It's really lovely that they want to do it too because of my updates. I think because it's been nearly a year they've seen it is a long term thing, and now the numbers are more impressive. haha. She joined with her mum and sister, and then she left because she wasn't losing anything (she wasn't following the plan) then she tried something else, then gave that up too. I guess it just depends on how much she wants it this time round. I just hope she uses all the tools and doesn't expect me to do it for her, because I can't. Ha

Ok, so I have Weigh in tomorrow. I'm expecting another gain after the birthday binge and then going over syns on new years evening. However, the other 3 days since WI have been 100% so it shouldn't be as big as last week, but it will still be a gain. Looking forward to starting my loss patterns again. Doing a 100% January and day one has been just that, despite my breakfast, lunch and dinner ALL being swung off plan due to my mum's mood :( So frustrating. She is blaming me on her not losing weight to. saying her head isn't in it because she is stressed and then glares at me. Then later she will be all buddy buddy and be picking on my dad. It's so stressful and anxiety inducing. I can start bidding on houses from the 11th of January, so not long now. If nothing happens soon I will be moving down to their other house now the tenant has moved out. Which should give me more control.

Would be great to have your own place Fran :) will keep fingers crossed for you!!
I'm on tenterhooks waiting to hear all about your weigh in xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb is great well done!

Good luck with the house hunting. x

Fran that's brilliant, well done!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations on your loss so far! Imagine losing a whole person! In keeping with the breaking the goals down, I read somewhere else about thinking about your loss in terms of your little one's birth weight. In which case I need to shed 5 babies :D

Your way sounds sensible and achievable! Do you use big events as a goal? Trying to think how I'd like to break mine up. I have my 5 year anniversary at the end of Feb and was thinking of setting a target for then.

Just had a yummy dinner. Chargrilled salmon, broccoli, greenbeans and pesto pea mash. Delicious.

Ordered the shopping for this week to arrive tomorrow

Still hungry but I've not snacked today.

B: banana, pear, yogurt. 0.5 syn
L: sw chips, egg, beans, tomatoes, beetroot, satsuma, 1 syn of brown sauce.
D: salmon, pea pesto mash, broccoli and green beans.

Lots of superfree, not had my a or b choice yet so I think I will have cheese and apple after Nate is in bed, the addictive hifi bars and I still have only used 1.5 syns so could have some chocolate.

I did have a 13 syn chocolate bar. Mum had a bite of it too.

Today is a green day. Had lots for breakfast. Banana, satsuma, cheese (hea1) on toast (heb1), I was still soo hungry so has raspberries and yogurt too. Cheese on toast never fills me up. Nate loved it though, which I was glad about. He keeps running off with his treat box, thankfully he can't open it.

Day 3 of 100% January off to a good start, day two of my 100% week and I'm looking forward to weigh in next week. I seem to be hungry a lot which I am taking as a good sign. Going to have an egg lighter than light mayo sandwich, salad an sw chips as that'll never fill me up, so a second heb and some syns, then mushypea curry for tea tonight with enough syns left to have a kitkat or something

Ended up having a small bowl of soup mum made (stock, onion, leek, parsnip, potato, carrot) and my egg mayo and cucumber sandwich (2nd heb and 1 syn). It was lovely and it feels good too. It means I have encorporated my healthy extras, bar milk, into my meals rather than extra snacks, and I have lots of syns left for today. It is only 2 days into my weigh in week and I am genuinely excited for the next weigh in! I should at least be back out of the 16s (currently 16st1lb) and hopefully getting my 4.5 stone award back (3lbs away), then I just need another 2lbs to bring me back to my lowest, 2 more lbs to get to 15.5 stone, then another 2 to get my 5 stone award!

I think when I am in my 14s I will go back to the drs to get my medical records updated. I weighed in at the drs 2 weeks before I started sw and I was 12lbs heavier than my sw date. Today it is a year since I went to the drs about it and i am currently over 5 stone lighter :) I was 5.5 stone before the festivities, but I am choosing to see the positives :)

Roll on the positives and the 100% January, roll on getting back to my lowest and then to my targets! Roll on getting to Target this year (please thank you please)

b: banana, satsuma, cheese (hea1) on toast (heb1), raspberries and some yogurt.
l: small bowl of soup (onion, leek, potato, parsnip, carrot) and an egg mayo (1 syn) and cucumber sandwich (heb2)
s: pear, small yogurt, blueberries
d: mushy pea curry (onion, celery, peppers, courgette, mushrooms, carrots, mushy peas, beans, passata, curry powder) and rice. a ww yogurt.
s:wotsits (5 syns) flake (7 syns)

Had a very hungry day today and remembered cheese on toast does nothing to quash my hunger!

It was going to be a red day tomorrow but I might switch it to EE if I am going to be so crazy hungry!

Back