How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

um no.

Anyway, didn't go to the xmas pudding race in town today. We were all a bit tired and grumbly, it was really windy and threatening to rain. down the seafront is the last place I want to be when it is windy. So I got a bunch of jobs done instead. And I am prepared to clean the cooker and rest of the kitchen, including mopping, tomorrow. Trying to get the cleaning done before the parents return so they're not stressing and so stressing me out. I get quite crappy anxiety, so when others around me are wound up I just want to vomit the whole time. This way I can do it to my timetable too.

Today I had a full english sw style, so 2 syns for the skinny sausages, superfree was onion, mushroom and tomatoes. mm I've had quite a bit of fruit as snacks today, lunch was chicken soup. chicken, stock, leeks, onion, carrot, potato. I had another small bowl for tea. after nate went down i had a pack of quavers (4.5, so 6.5 for the day) 3 mini babybel light (hea) two hifi light bars (heb) and a shape yogurt.

I was going to have diet coke chicken but really didn't feel like cooking again. might have it on monday or tuesday maybe. got some venison steaks for tomorrow.

I forgot to say. Last night I watched the 30 day shred video stage one, through (whilst sitting on my arse, but at least I wasn't eating!) and I figured, as I will gain over xmas week (about a week and a half between weigh ins) I could maybe do this at the same time so I will just get one BIG gain, with part of it being exercise. I just feel so lazy, and I can't go out running again because there are no lights here, and no footpaths, so it'd be a bit of a suicide mission to do it when nate was in bed.

I have been serial weighing and it looks like i have put on 3-4lbs. I just cannot see how! HOW?! I measure and count my hea, heb and syns, i do my 1/3rd superfree, I haven't changed anything (as in i still swap around healthy extras and change about syn value patterns and have various meals) from last month when i lost 8.5lbs. So frustrating :(

Knackered :/ *yawn* Not been sleeping well at all which sucks. Plan for today:

11-12: chilled play with Nate
12-1:30: Nate milk and nap, quails, compost heap, take down the bins and recycling. I might be lazy and just put out the compost heap stuff out of the bin men too.
1:30 - 2:30: lunch (chicken soup same as yesterday) then cleaning the kitchen and oven until Nate wakes up.
After Nate's awake he will have lunch, we'll finish cleaning the kitchen (although it's not too bad we've got guests coming so it needs a bit of a deep clean/tidy up... you know all the stuff that's on the side that you should really put away in it's proper place)
then if he's behaving we will be making gingerbread biscuits. Some for him and guests (if they last that long) and some for the postie as the poor man has so many packages for us all year round! It sounds strange baking AFTER cleaning the kitchen, but the idea of baking in a kitchen that's not really really clean just doesn't appeal! Even though it makes no difference to what I'm baking if the tea canister is dusty.

Tea is venison steaks, roast potatoes (going to do them in the actifry), broccoli, carrots, and either cauliflower or cabbage. Yum. It doesn't help seeing all these goose fat roasted potatoes on the tv shows. Fear my frylight!

Totally not leaving the house today. Totally just want to sleep! After Nate's in bed I'm having a bath and an early night, though it has to be after 10pm because the dog has to have a pre-bed wee then.

Whoops, not been on here for a few days. doing a couple of days of FF from mum's pack (very naughty I know) I think I just need a wee shock to stop me from picking pre X-mas after an utterly crappy weight loss December. I did the shred today, was fine, if I'm not sore tomorrow I will do it tomorrow, if I am I will do it every other day. Food for tomorrow is...

Poached egg on toast, jacket potato, chilli and snacks are crumpet, raspberries and yogurt, satsumas and a slice of bread. Not entering quantities and what not on here because of the no sharing the FF rule. I see this as a diary for me so I will be popping in my meals anyway.

Friday is going to be fruit, beans on toast and salad, and pasta. Snacks are skips, a crumpet, an apple and an orange.

I'm hoping these two days will remind me to reign it in a bit, saturday will be fruit and yogurt, jacket potato or sw quiche then spag bol for tea. And hopefully I will be less of a greedy cow by then!

Hey Fran, how are you doing? Sorry I've not been around. Been poorly sick and naughty with it so been staying away (worst thing I could do I know) going to just take it a day at a time and will hopefully stay on plan till Xmas.

How are you doing on ff? Hope today is easier on it for you :)

Hey hun. I gave up. Haha, I was too hungry and figured I should swap back to normal, because if I stayed hungry I was going to binge. The c didn't calculate mums points properly, she based then on her own bmi, not mum's, whose is about the same as mine. Probably why I was SO hungry. But I couldn't do with weighing every single thing. Managed it to stay on the sw ee plan though :) and only had 7 syns! Yay.

Had fruit and yogurt this morning, going to make either pastina or omelette for lunch but I'm not sure about tea now. I'm going to have to put my hat on.

Sorry to hear you have been poorly and naughty hun. You can pull yourself back :)

Having a great day! This morning was fruit and yogurt, no snacks, then Nate was having a nap so I cleaned out the quails starting to tot up today's body magic - legs and arms still too sore and repairing so only low impact activities until it is better, hoping this way I will build up proper strong lean muscle and not just retain loads of water. Did a bunch more laundry, then ate was up and I got his new coat and pajamas delivered today. Yay. Then lunch was ham, mushroom and hea mozerella omelette with salad, beetroot and 200g potato as sw chips. Nate and I did some sticker activity from his new itng magazine. After that I unloaded the dishwasher, re-loaded it, took out the bins, vacuumed the kitchen and mopped it (nate loves the mop) then vacuumed and mopped the hallway and downstairs loo/dogs room. Just having a quick rest before tidying, vacuuming and mopping the lounge too, then preparing tea and giving Nate a snack. He is poorly so not eating much. I'm making diet coke chicken with orzo because I know he loves it so hopefully he will eat more of it.

Pretty pleased I have gotten so much done. When we go up for bathtime I with vacuum the nursery and my room and bathroom so I have just 2 flights of stairs left to do, and cleaning the inside door Windows and glass up the stairs to clean. Trying to get the pre Christmas cleaning all done today and tomorrow, then Xmas eve I can prepare the food that I can and change the bedsheets. We always have clean bedsheets and new pajamas on Christmas eve and the whole house is clean. It wouldn't be so bad but this house is huge, think 7 en suit bedrooms

FF sounds horrific from what I've heard of it! I can understand why it's such a tightly guarded thing tbh :/ You sound like you're well on it with EE so I'd stick with that! x

It's why I get frustrated really, I will have a great month, then a crappy month, whilst keeping doing the same thing of following the basics and varying menus etc. It's ok, I'm just a grumpy cow. Finally made myself go downstairs, wash up, set the dishwasher going, tidy, vacuum and mop the lounge, found £7 in coppers I can get changed. might buy a christmas euromillions and a £5 scratchcard. yay free money. Just wrapping the last of the presents now :) not had any syns or my heb yet today. been too busy cleaning! How are you getting on?

It's why I get frustrated really, I will have a great month, then a crappy month, whilst keeping doing the same thing of following the basics and varying menus etc. It's ok, I'm just a grumpy cow. Finally made myself go downstairs, wash up, set the dishwasher going, tidy, vacuum and mop the lounge, found £7 in coppers I can get changed. might buy a christmas euromillions and a £5 scratchcard. yay free money. Just wrapping the last of the presents now :) not had any syns or my heb yet today. been too busy cleaning! How are you getting on?

Busy day then! It's hard to understand weight loss sometimes, I know what you mean. I gain sometimes and genuinely have no idea why. I know why this week haha - have been off plan more than on! Too much chocolate and pizza and nights out for free from my very generous employers! Good grief I am stuffed, and two pounds heavier :/ At least I broke up for Xmas today - couldn't have coped with another eating rubbish day!

Ooh, sounds like a fun way to gain two lbs! To be fair I did a bit of a balancing act on the scales so it was ONLY half a lb up. Next week, as long as it is less than a stone up I'm happy. Lol! I'd quite like to keep my 4 stone award too (8.5lbs away). Only got two presents left to wrap and I'm avoiding it. I'm properly looking forward to stuffing my face! ahaha, so wrong!

I can't lie - it's been great! Pizza express today was just awesome ;) I think Xmas will be healthy in comparison. Still got one present to buy, wrapping bearlu started - I do like to make life difficult for myself! :/

Haha, you really do. The two presents are sat next to me. I think it's because I want to eat one of them! So I went and got two rocky road hifi bars (heb) a banana, a satsuma, a yogurt and a dairy milk (10 syns) and now I don't feel hungry anymore, and the idea of eating more chocolate is giving me my weird nose pain. Mars bars make the bridge of my nose hurt, as does over-indulging on chocolate. I used to be able to (and quite regularly) eat those sharing bars. I discovered yesterday they are 1050 calories... oops. I got two for my brother from Nate, it's the only chocolate I know he likes for sure. I have the thorntons mint collection staring at me though. best wrap it!

Been thoroughly naughty with extra syn snacks and my inches have gone back down! rargh! *reaches for the chocolate bar* ;) meals are all on plan, it turns out to be a hard habit to break. hehe.

Lamb and chicken biryani sunday tea - the lamb has a lot of fat to cut off so may as well use the end of the chicken thighs too. with courgette, spinach, tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms to load up the superfree. lunch is either pastina or left over diet coke chicken. just unsure about breakfast.... hmm

It's so good I didn't read this last night. I so wanted to eat a giant toblerone. I didn't but I got so close. Trying to contain it a bit. Its such a hard time of year.

I can't tolerate much chocolate now either. I always want it but feel rubbish afterwards. There is too much chocolate in my house at the moment.

Back