How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Roast dinner was awesome. I did A LOT of veg, but it all got eaten. Sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and swede as well as roasties and pork. Delicious but I've already started farting. Now the washing up. Nate is in bed and fingers crossed he will stay there. Drunk 1L of water, 1 cup short of 1L of tea (2 visits from the parents today) and I'll probably have that last cup plus some diet ginger beer I have in the fridge after washing up and tidying the lounge. Then my bum will meet the sofa for the evening. Not had my heb yet and only had 1 syn. I'm thinking either a sandwich (if hungry) or 2 hifi lights (if peckish) and not sure for my syns. I have a standard twirl 11.5, a multipack twirl 9, velvet crunch 4, skips 4, curly wurlys 6, jelly 0.5, meringue s big 2.5 and mini 1, options hot chocolate 2, quavers 4.5 and caramel snack a jacks big 2.5 and multipack 5. Decisions decisions!

So the child has been a nightmare today. Roll in bedtime. We did pop to the jumble sale. Nate got another tractor thing and a book and I got a lovely framed picture. It pays to know everyone. The picture I got for £6 was £8 for someone else. Haha it is lovely and perfect for me :) I just had fruit and yogurt for breakfast because someone was tantruming for 2.5 hours. Had a full English for lunch and got pork dinner cooking now for tea. I couldn't be bothered to do pulled pork in the end. I'm super hungry but I don't think I've drunk enough today so going to put away this litre of water before I eat anything else.

Roast dinner was awesome. I did A LOT of veg, but it all got eaten. Sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and swede as well as roasties and pork. Delicious but I've already started farting. Now the washing up. Nate is in bed and fingers crossed he will stay there. Drunk 1L of water, 1 cup short of 1L of tea (2 visits from the parents today) and I'll probably have that last cup plus some diet ginger beer I have in the fridge after washing up and tidying the lounge. Then my bum will meet the sofa for the evening. Not had my heb yet and only had 1 syn. I'm thinking either a sandwich (if hungry) or 2 hifi lights (if peckish) and not sure for my syns. I have a standard twirl 11.5, a multipack twirl 9, velvet crunch 4, skips 4, curly wurlys 6, jelly 0.5, meringue s big 2.5 and mini 1, options hot chocolate 2, quavers 4.5 and caramel snack a jacks big 2.5 and multipack 5. Decisions decisions!

Evening hun, how's you? Great bargains from the sale :)
Oh dear to the trumpy bum!! :D
Have you decided what to use your syns on yet?? Lol x

The picture was fab. Made me laugh when mum said he said £8 to someone else. She got a few bits and was very happy. Dad was sat in the car outside my house. Dunno why he didn't let himself in. Fool. Oh I have some weight watcher cakes too. Hmm. Cup of tea and cake sounds good...

I've got a book to read and the tv but no plans here. What are you up to?

The picture was fab. Made me laugh when mum said he said £8 to someone else. She got a few bits and was very happy. Dad was sat in the car outside my house. Dunno why he didn't let himself in. Fool. Oh I have some weight watcher cakes too. Hmm. Cup of tea and cake sounds good...

I've got a book to read and the tv but no plans here. What are you up to?

Haha! Bless your dad! :D
Ooo a cuppa tea sounds good! I'm on my way lol :D
I'm just about to watch take me out... Sad I know but I'm on here so not paying the tv my full attention.. It'd be a shame to put something on that I've recorded and not watch it properly... Hope that made sense!
I'm off to make a brew xx

Mmmmm sounds gorgeous.... I've got to go out in the cold in half an hour to pick kev up from work, Grrr! He was supposed to be finishing at midnight, work pay for a taxi if they're on till that time, but he's managed to get an early finish :rolleyes:

And raining heavily!! Grrrr! And I've had loads of squash this evening so you can guarantee that I'll be wiggling by the time I get there!! :rolleyes:

Morning Fran - gotta love a bargain will we see a pic of the pic lol

The scales will be down more by WI - keeping my fingers crossed for a good loss for you x

All that veg took effect so maybe. Staying on track because 1.5 is great but I'd love to hit the target my c for me.

Yup I'm a Wednesday girl too. In the morning.

I never seem able to upload pictures from my phone. The app always freaks out on me. I will try to put it on. It's an embroidery of a pink and white (don't snaffle it) house with a tree either side.it's in a white and glass frame too. Such a bargain. My house does sound like a junk shop I do realise!

Had a full English this morning. Making butternut squash lasagna for Sunday lunch at around half 1. Then I've various left overs to gobble up for supper. Hea is milk and cheese split probably I use red top and just had one cup of tea so far. I never use it all when it is my hea unless I make porridge or hot chocolate. no heb used yet. Nate stole a hifi light the other day so I don't have enough for a heb. Mum's probably making a pud but because she is back on plan she will know the syns and it'll be low so she can have wine. Ha. If she doesn't we are have pineapple mango and meringue so I can have another fab syn party tonight!

Haha a syn party sounds so naughty and theres not even a man in sight hehe.

Pic sounds cute hun. Ive no idea whats for meals today might have to just wing it lol

Back