How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Funnily enough I dont have one lol im really tired though due to being up so early grrrr

Grrr to running late how inconvenient lol

It was just by half an hour so I turned the oven down and back up again. How come you were up so early?

No idea hun I just couldnt sleep. I was awake at 5 and thought sod it im not getting up yet. So lay until 7 then got up and put TV on lol.

Thanks. It feels good to have my slimming head back on. 4 stone 9lbs to target... I've done that once before, let's get it gone!

Jan -7lbs in 3 weeks (15t 6.5lbs)
Feb - 7lbs in 4 weeks (14 St 13.5lbs)
March - 7lbs in 4 weeks (14 St 6.5lbs)
April. - 8lbs in 5 weeks (13 St 12.5lbs) new low and club 10 this month
May - 6lbs In 4 weeks (13 St 6.5lb)
June - 5lbs in 4 weeks (13 St 1.5lb)
July - 6lbs in 5 weeks (12 St 9.5lb)
August - 5lbs in 4 weeks (12 St 4.5lb)
September -5lbs in 4 weeks (11 St 12.5lb)
October - 5.5lbs in 5 weeks (11 St 7lb)
November -4lbs in 4 weeks (11 St 3lb)
December - 3lbs (up to Christmas) 4 weeks (11st 0lb)

That's my aim to it target for Christmas/my birthday.

Imagine that... To be in the 12s by the summer! Wow... The last time I was in the 12s I was 12!

If it doesn't work out like that, no worries, you can't plan life, but we shall see what we can do.

It's going to be a stressful year with nate starting preschool and let's face it, just being a 3 year old! My mum and dad are selling their place and more likely than not splitting up, and mum will have a big building project. I've offered her to use my place as much as she needs while the building work is going on. I think my brother will be getting engaged this year, but there are no weddings (other than the ones I organise) no big birthdays and no holidays so hopefully I can keep as close to plan as I can.

The flump was forgone for a bit of horseradish sauce. Leftover pork sandwich using heb, beetroot, pickles, salad and leftover roasties gone through the airfryer with horseradish to dip in. Mmm meal number 4!

Burke and hare I'm afraid. It's glass framed so there's going to be reflections, I gave up and left the 2 men to it. Ha, judgement on the rubbish film that I was taking photos and not watching it!it's much cuter in real life. And about A2 sized. I'm so pleased. The white frame is solid wood too. I was expecting them to say £20. I've been working on gradually going to bed earlier because if I try an early night I never can drop off and end up even later. One day I'll be slim, not knackered and not poor...

Loving the target setting Fran. I want to be in the 13 stone zone by April too. So need 2 stone by then (due to Christmas gains) got a big birthday to slim down for! :eek:

Oh I know you will do it hun. I'm not sure how I will get on! But it's nice breaking it down. I think so long as I am below 13 stone by Christmas I will be delighted. Just planned next week and done my online shop and paid my rent before I forgot. If I could lose weight by farting I'd be set! This house will rocket off soon. Parp parp park, and of course Nate picked the book about trumping for bedtime! He's mostly been good today, but he was exhausted too. Still getting night time wake ups. He napped on me for an hour or so after being really grumpy so I couldn't get tea on. He had a lunch thing, and I had fruit and yogurt and made tea when I came back downstairs. Made philly pasta rather than the arancini.... I'll make it one day....

Damn scales have gone up 1.5lb this morning to give a sts. Grr. I just am trying to think if I had lost 2.5lb then 2lb I would have been happy. We carry on regardless. Had sausages onions and mushrooms for breakfast, 1 syn and made up an egg sandwich heb and 0.5 yns, with pickles, fruit and yogurt. Tea is a chicken Kiev thing, chips and veg. Weigh in tomorrow, I'm hoping Its gas weight! Honest I'm surprised there isn't a biohazard sign outside my house!

Lol... Afternoon Fran... Take no notice of the scales till weigh in tomorrow hun... They do silly things sometimes and by the sounds of it you've had a really good week :)
Hope you manage to let some of that gas escape!! :D

It's a constant supply of gas. Nate is a super pooper. He just nearly blew a hole in my foot!

Had a good day at work. Been asked to work on creating a health and safety policy! They don't have one at all at the moment! So at my review I get asked if I want any training and I might suggest a first aid course because I have a feeling I will be the person of contact. It's exciting using my brain and learning new things. Currently learning lots about event management!!!

Just used 1 syn on sausages and half a syn on Mayo.

Been to toddlers and Nate had a blast. So looking forward to him starting preschool he will love it.

Dinners next week,in order, are beef burgers, sausages and mash, sw fish and chips, salmon pasta, hunters chicken, risotto, arancini. Nate picked the first 3

LOL at Nate's trumping, or should I say blasting! The scales will budge, you have been super good this week.
Mother Nature decided to visit this morning! Just in time for tonight WI!

Back