How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

It sounds amazing Fran im well jel lol - im doing sirloin steak tonight with veggies but dont know what else ill be having with it, ive used 1 syn today so the worlds my lobster haha

Steak means chips to me!

Tap class is cancelled today :( looks like it is going to pee it down so a walk with bub is a no, maybe I should whip out the wii. Wii fit or just dance that is the question.

I had a cheese omelette with a side on onions and mushrooms. Delish! Left over pasta/sauce for lunch and curried shepherd's pie for tea with swede mashed in with the potato topping. Loverly.

I had a brainwave last night and instead of writing out and crossing out menus and drawing arrows everywhere I simply drew up a table in word with days on the week and a square for each meal. Now I can swap and change as much as I like while I plan it out, then do a paper copy when I am done :) it means it is right there for the online shop! Woop and if there's an online recipe I can cut and paste. Why has it taken me a year to realise this? Planning some red, green, extra easy and a success express day too. Woop. A couple of days I'm cooking for just Nate and I and one day I'm going into exeter. Do i stay on plan or do I be naughty?!

Forgot Nate had a playdate. And lunch teir, but she was fab and gave me salad with leftover beef, beetroot and cornichons and i put a tiny bit of dressing (counting 1.5 syns, I did see the cal count). But now I am super hungry! About to give Nate a snack and mummy will have one too! dunno if mum made tea tonight or if I am doing it so I will get that done too. Nommy.

the obvious what hun?

Mum's birthday meal is planned:
Herby cheesy souffle with side salad to start
Duck breast with lavender, beetroot and sweet potato for main, I'll probably add green beans and broccoli on the side
Chocolate orange and cardamon mousse.

LUSH! Got the new entertaining book (SW) off of amazon for £10 now, sick of waiting for my consultant to get one. she got one in for me and then sold it to someone else. Fine, don't have my money.

not as melted as mine lol - I went into work at 7 15 this morning to be greeted with oh what you doing in you had the day booked off - what a numpty i am

ouch I hope theres nothing broken chick. I stayed at work though I decided if I came home I wouldnt be able to go back to sleep, OH and son had plans to watch sport etc so just as well eh

Does that mean you'll get another day off in lieu?

I can move it so it's not broken, just bloody hurts. Still need to find 2 more dinners for during the week. One for after we get back from exeter so if I can make it the day before we'll be sorted (I'm thinking Chilli) and one for Wednesday. Getting zero help from mum for what she wants, then she moans at what I've planned. I just get bored of the same old stuff but anything new they moan about. GRUMPY FRAN TODAY.

Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Wednesday
GREEN
Fruit and Yogurt
Egg, Chips and Beans
Roasted squash, almond and onion tagliatelle recipe
HEB
Thursday
RED
Cheese on Toast with fruit and yogurt
HEB and HEA
Full Flabbers
Chicken casserole with swede mash
Friday EXETER

Cheese omelette with onions and mushrooms.
HEA
OUT
Chilli con carne
Saturday

Special eggs Florentine and fruit
Soup
CURRY FEAST:
Turkey kabab, spicy rice, a dahl curry and a chicken curry, MAYBE some veg pakoras and spicy potato cakes (left overs last ages)
Sunday

Full Flabbers
leftovers
Roast beef/pot roast from freezer
Monday MUMS BDAY

Fruit and yogurt
Tuna salad
Herby Cheesy Souffle; duck with lavender, beetroot and sweet potato; chocolate orange & cardamom mousse
Tuesday M&D AWAY

RED
Fruit and yogurt
Salmon salad with hardboiled eggs and cheese
HEA
Diet coke chicken with heb new potatoes sautéed
HEB
Wednesday
Green
Fruit and yogurt
Egg, chips and beans
philly Pasta
HEA

Egg Chips and Beans are post weigh in treat, usually starving so end up munching beetroot and other superfree beforehand.

I had booked my own Annual Leave to use Fran so it will be a case of when I can fit in with other staff absences :-( Nothing worse than stubbing ya toe ouch

Im loving the sound of Saturdays Dinner - I just wish OH and son werent so fussy cos it means making different things grrr

Back