How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thats what i said last week to my C when I was gutted - I could take it if it was deserved but I hadnt done anything diff apart from my tablets and she wouldnt hear of it. Its so disheartening at times. I know your strong and you wont give up. Chin up chick x

I'm not strong, I'm just bloody stubborn! haha. You ladies are all being SOO lovely.

Lol, glad it's not just me. It was pointed out if I did syn free weekend I wouldn't be following the plan exactly, so I will just have some low syn days.

today b: satsuma, apple, eggs and soldiers
l: 1/3 of a steak, small jacket potato, 1tbsp of tomato sauce, frylight fried veg (peppers, courgette, onions, garlic, mushrooms) Was still hungry after... still hungry now... maybe I should eat something else. haha. My issue with being told to reduce portion sizes, I end up being hungry (yes I know there's a lot of food there) and the reason I did/do SW was because you didn't need to be hungry. grumble grumble.

Ive just had beans on toast as I had no brekkie ive been to hairdressers and was starving normally I try to avoid too much bread. Ive got some burger mix left from yesterday so will make burgers again and have them with god knows what maybe sweet potato chips

Ah Brittany, I only like broth soups and they don't seem to keep so well. To be honest I just didn't want to pick or eat anything until dinner. I ended up having a pear and a yogurt though, both shared with Nate.

BUT... PROUD MOMENT!!!... Dad ended up ignoring the pasta I weighed out for everyone and chucked in a whole 500g pack. 30g for Nate, leaving 470g for 3 adults... just over 150g each! I normally have 100g as it fills me up enough so that I usually don't go hunting out more food, but not over full at all. Well I made myself a side salad and added my hea of parmesan, then i ate half my dinner and thought "am I still hungry or am I full enough?" I was still hungry so I marked off to check again when I had 1/3rd of the full amount left. And I stopped :) I've put it in a smaller bowl to pop into the fridge, so I have handy leftovers for next time hunger strikes. So I still had 100g like I'd normally measure out. I am super proud of myself.

Oh texty, naughty girl having no breakfast. glad you got to the hairdresser ok to be de-badgered. :D I love making pastina when I have leftover burger mix. Make into tiny meatballs and fry off. make a chicken broth, so celery, carrot, onion, stock, maybe a bit of cooked chicken lying around shredded if we have any, usually it just comes off the chicken carcass when stock's made, add pastina (star pasta) and the meatballs, often I lob in a tin of chopped tomatoes too. Ooh it is lovely.

Jo, where are you moving to? The weigh in really did suck and get me down. It just feels like I can't get beyond 15st 10lbs. I know you feel the same way. Just be stubborn I say. Bloody lbs will bog off!

Went on another walk today, totting up my half hours for my gold award. done 1hr 20 so far. got 1 hr to do at class on Monday, so just a little more to sneak in!

Not really well, no, blended soup makes me gag (it's like eating vomit to me), non blended stuff tends to swell or get a bit splodgy and gross. I don't get crazy hungry days THAT often. I usually have cooked meat, frittata or some leftovers in the fridge. I was going to make a chickpea dahl loaf but couldn't get any chickpea dahl so that farted out that idea!

I was so proud. I'm getting hungry again, I've not long since had a hifi light for 3 syns but I think I will have to get something in a bit probably. I just want to know I can get below 15, 10 :(

you can its just sticking at it :)
chick pea dahl does seem to be the most important ingredient there?? ;)
what about a sw quiche?
i made a cheesecake (on my thread) today and its only 5 syns and it was devine i honestly dont think i could eat another thing... so easy to make aswell :D xx

It's just because the gain last week threw me. My C saw my food diary and it is spot on, the activity frequency has been increased, the fluid intake was good. syns were up to 10 a day. every single thing I ate got written on that piece of paper. I do SW quiche sometimes, but I discovered Nate (my boy) will scoff frittata even though he turns his nose up at the quiche, so I often make that now instead. He ate a whole quarter once. We piggy.

Sat here and parents are scoffing cheese and crackers and mum and I are drooling over the memory of tuc sandwich biscuits. omg so good, SOO salty. I have... a diet coke. Party time. I also have shopping websites. haha. Finally paid for her birthday present - the set of books shortlisted for the man booker prize. (6 books) It should keep her busy for a while. I've picked out a couple of books for Nate's birthday next month too. And I got myself a wee knitting book full of funky patterns for tots :) He's too big for any of the baby patterns now. Just looking at clothes on the Tesco website now. Should be going to Exeter on Friday, can't wait, it'll be the first of February so I can buy clothes again. hurrah for the end of just putting things in my basket online. I'm going to wear my lovely myrine and me outfit, and cream (brand not colour) cardigan. That was from my last shopping binge in December, not worn it yet because I've not really gone anywhere. I love clothes.

Lol yes im de badgered Fran but I now feel at 50, I am suffering dementia or something lol as I forgot Id had bread with lemon curd on for my brekkie ( synned cos it was white bread ) naughty I know but had no brown until i popped to shops .

Im not a massive pasta lover so probably wouldnt eat pastina as lovely as it sounds, also although I like minced beef in many forms I dont like meatballs - yes I know im weird lol

Aww thanks darling. It is just a waiting game to see how many of the 16 people in front of me DON'T have a local connection to Uplyme. It is a pretty small place so I just need to wait and hope.

Yay for pay day. I have money in my account. and my grandad randomly sent down £300 for absolutely no reason. It is because I made a pact with mum - no new clothes in January. Unfortunately all my knickers and too big, I have one pair of jeans that don't fall down, all my leggings have holes in them and more and more of my pjs are too big. the tops are the biggest problem. I wear camisole tops and wake up in the morning with at least one boob flopped out. haha. super sexy.

Morning (just) Fran - lol i have the same problem with the boob popping out but as I lose they shrink so wont be a problem forever. I made the syn free lemoncurd it was ok but the real thing is so much better lol. I did syn it cos im a good girl :D im off to morrisons in a bit see if i can pick up some bargains (only really going to top up bit and pieces) but when OH isnt with me you never know what ill come back with. I do know I need a new sieve as im going to have a go at making my own soft cheese today x

Haha, let me know how it turns out. We have more than half a dozen sieves, one is mine, the rest are mums, she has about 30 wooden spoons. Mad woman. Turns out our supermarket doesn't sell chickpea dahl (i wanted to try the chickpea dahl loaf) but baxters deli pot has something similar so I am going to try that :) I've done a basic shopping list online, not planned next week's meals yet. Need to check when m&d are away and what mum wants for her birthday meal. Last year I did a three course slimming world meal. It was lovely.

Back