How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I NEED to try these TDML's!!!!

Well the classes are on Monday's and it is dependant on if my dad will babysit nate. Need to find the right type of shoes too.

I should get some more TDMLs on Saturday when i take Nate to the hairdresser. Honest his hair grows SO fast. Mine still doesn't need doing yet. The other flab clubbers don't know I have found them yet so they should still be there.

Aunt flo came in the night, which means I had lost 4lbs during my star week! Amazing.

Just been for a nice walk with bubs. Glad I went this morning as it is raining now! Had porridge and lots of fruit for breakfast, then the walk, while Nate was eating his lunch (yesterday's dinner he refused to eat) I prepared the soup which is bubbling now while I settled him to sleep. Heb and most of hea used, no syns used and i have them ear marked for a big dose of chocolate tonight. Tea is roast chicken so I will prepare that while the soup finishes cooking. Feeling really good about today. Day 10 of 100% January day 2 of 100% week.

In tap dancing news, mum's rung up to see if it is running/book two places, we don't have any suitable shoes but she has found some cheap tap shoes online!!! Awesome! Looks like it is going ahead!

Fab day and fab news about the tap dancing! I bet you'll love it. I've got two left feet so I'd be hopeless at it.

Ooh, what kind of soup are you making? I took out some celery and potato soup to have for.my dinner later. Yum yum

I'm so clumsy and un-co-ordinated. I'm hoping this will help and be fun.

Soup was tonnes tomatoes, stock, onion, garlic, celery, carrots, soup pasta and mixed beans. Oh, and mixed herbs and lots of chilli. I was so good and just had one bowl. I love soup and can easy have 2 big bowls.

We got next day delivery on the shoes. Ooh so exciting!!!

Thanks to a friend doing dry January I realised im 1/3rd the way through 100% January!

Hi Rochelle! *waves*

Haha, Texty that's brilliant. you'll have to video it next time so we can all see. lol

Cake, he is still calling it mumma, I think it has stuck. oh well. he went mental this evening running around and falling over everywhere. I think he was over tired, but it was hilarious. Thinking maybe a wee walk in the morning and some painting in the afternoon. He loved it the other day. And preparing tea (roast chicken) and cleaning my room, putting away laundry and changing the sheets when he is napping. Oh the best laid plans... ;)

4lbs is amazeballs. it's the joint best i've ever done. look at you less than 4 lbs away from your target! It's my 1 year at SW anniversary next week and I want to be at my lowest so I'm just going to keep going on the 100% days. 5 stone award would be so incredible. at 5 stone 2lbs SW weight loss I will have hit 6 stone unofficial weight loss. And when I am back at my lowest (just 1lb to go) I am going back to the drs, as their records will be out by five and a half stone, and I want to see if I can fit in the standard blood pressure cuff!!!

I still can't fit in the standard blood pressure cuff! It makes my blood pressure come up really high and its so tight. Well that was last time, about 3 months ago. X

b: porridge - 35g oats (heb) 250ml semi-skimmed milk (hea, some for porridge, some for teas, but was measured out this morning) mixed berries, banana and a satusma.
L: rustic bean and pasta soup - celery, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes, carrot, stock, mixed beans, soup pasta
D: roast chicken, sw roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage.
s: kitkat chunky peanut butter (13 syns)

went on a walk and lots of fluids. And I've to stay in tomorrow to wait for my tappa tappa tappa shoes!

No not yet. I think you supposed to work it out with your height and recommended bmi? But I find that depressing cos it just means I have a very looooooong way to go still lol supposed to be around 60kgs for my height I think ?

Ooh, I do love a chunky kit kat. I've not tried the peanut butter ones, are they nice? I tried my local co-op today for some TDML's but to no avail :( I dont think i'm ever going to get to try them. So annoying.

Your food looks yummy yet again today. I'm going to try to drink more fluids this week as sometimes I really don't drink very much *naughty Tooty* ;)

Oh no Kazzie, you set your target at whatever you want it. you can target at a weight where you will still be obese if that is where you will feel comfortable. :) I don't know how tall you are, but that'd be 9st 8lbs... yes? I am losing 9st 12lbs official (lost 12lbs before then) but it is just 5st 4lbs now. (I know JUST! haha)

The peanut butter ones are amazing. I love them. I often don't use syns during the day so I do usually get to indulge in a nice dose of choc. shame about the TDMLs I'm going into town on Saturday to get Nate's hair cut and I will be purchasing more. mum and dad are shopping tomorrow post hospital trip, hopefully there will be some on offer in the big tesco, but I doubt it. Honest they are awesome. Got fish and chips tomorrow. YUMS!

Tap shoes arrived this morning and i cannot wait for Monday!!! So excited!

I had scrambled egg on toast (heb) this morning and some pineapple and banana (my son decided he wanted it too and we only had one left so we shared.

Had a bit of a play then nana and Gaga were off to the hospital for nana's hand, and nate's eyes lit up and he ran and picked up his shoes and socks. We weren't going too so I took him on a walk instead. Bumped into lots of people and had two very long chats and got invited to an art drop in place, but it is on Wednesday mornings, same as flab club, so I said sorry, I couldn't because I go to flab club and she was shocked when I told her how much I had lost so far, so I really did need to keep going, then I joked she must have been spying through our window last night, with mum on the sewing machine and me needle felting! Haha. It is nice living in such a friendily place and I got a bit of local gossip. Nothing too interesting, just work on the church (she is the vicar's wife) and some info I already knew about the new houses being built.

I had some ham to tide me over while Nate had his lunch, then milk and nap so I can add more stock and heat up my soup from yesterday.

Really want to serial weigh to see how i am getting on, but i made a pact with Laura not to do it this week. And if she weighs I get to weigh too, and vice versa. So I shall avoid the naughty scales! Wednesday tick 100% and no weigh, Thursday tick 100% and no weigh, Friday is shaping up for another 100% and i just need to stay away from those scales.

Don't you dare step on those scales missy... Cos if you do I will!! Haha! It's actually scaring me into sticking to plan - cos I hate the not knowing how I've done!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, I'll be back on later with a proper message, just wanted to let you know that I got a TDML today!!! Just one though as they only had two and my mum wanted to try it too. Grrrrr. I'm going to try it after dinner. I'm so excited. My mum phoned and said it was gorge!!!! :drool:

I havent gone on them. They're in my parent's bathroom and the dog ran in their room. He isn't allowed in bedrooms but I just left him so I wouldn't be tempted. :D

Yay. The TDMLs are awesome mum came home with the last 11 in Tesco. A tray minus one so she chucked in a banana custard one to make the offer up. You will not be disappointed. I am going to have to ration myself to one a day!

Omg...I have just died and went to yogurt heaven!!!!! :wow: that is the nicest yogurt I've ever tasted. I must must must get more!!!! I am so jealous of you having 11 of the delicious little things!!!

ok we were so hungry after dinner I had to go make mum and i a full(ish) english!

B: some pineapple, some banana, scrambled egg on toast (heb)
L: soup (same as yesterday's) TDML and a satsuma
D: haddock, sw chips, courgette and big tomatoes
2nd D: (honest I was SO hungry! and I did was a couple of hours to see if it'd pass) 2 sausages (2 syns), brown sauce (1/2 syn), tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, bacon, new potatoes.

Still got up to 12.5 syns left for today, leaving it a little while in case I need to use syns on bread for a sandwich! or if I can enjoy them as treat (chocolate and/or wotsits)

Back