How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Yep, it's been ridiculous and peed me right off. It was her dad that angered me. It doesn't bother me if you don't get married or if you do and it's void. I could have taken her word for it that she was registered in the other place, but then she told me she wasn't.her dad went "shouldn't this have been sorted ages ago?" As though I couldn't do my job, I said, "yes it should, by YOUR daughter." Grr. She's supplied false details don't get pissy with me.

Mum and as turned up so we didn't go on our walk, we went to the park instead. Maybe we will walk tomorrow. I still need bananas.

B: smoked salmon and scrambled egg which Nate stoe half of, apple, yogurt
S: HiFi bar heb 3 baby bel light hea
L: Italian chicken soup
S: flump 1.5 yogurt

I really want sweets, chocolate and cake hence 2nd yogurt and flump. Dinner is 1 syn and my other hea is milk. I have a heb and 9.5 syns I can use. Supposed to keep syns under 12 but didn't Wednesday or Friday!

Have you been OK this week Sheila hun?

Yep, it's been ridiculous and peed me right off. It was her dad that angered me. It doesn't bother me if you don't get married or if you do and it's void. I could have taken her word for it that she was registered in the other place, but then she told me she wasn't.her dad went "shouldn't this have been sorted ages ago?" As though I couldn't do my job, I said, "yes it should, by YOUR daughter." Grr. She's supplied false details don't get pissy with me.

Mum and as turned up so we didn't go on our walk, we went to the park instead. Maybe we will walk tomorrow. I still need bananas.

B: smoked salmon and scrambled egg which Nate stoe half of, apple, yogurt
S: HiFi bar heb 3 baby bel light hea
L: Italian chicken soup
S: flump 1.5 yogurt

I really want sweets, chocolate and cake hence 2nd yogurt and flump. Dinner is 1 syn and my other hea is milk. I have a heb and 9.5 syns I can use. Supposed to keep syns under 12 but didn't Wednesday or Friday!

Have you been OK this week Sheila hun?

Food wise ive been good hun id really love 2 off this week to get my 3st award. Health wise Meh ... I'm hoping the stronger painkillers work, if not doc has told me to go back and she will give me antidepressants too which have a muscle relaxant in them. She has referred me to a surgeon now so just have to wait and see when that is and what he recommends. Doc also mentioned injections or botox which can help too x

Sheila that sounds just rotten hun. Sorry I have been mia. How was weigh in this week?

Lol em they are in Sheffield BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THEY LIVE so they are safe for now. I've just been busy and stressing about money. Currently £5 a week bettee off working than not. BUT I might have found a solution. I need to make a call when Nate is asleep to see. The manager of uplyme preschool mentioned he could get a free 2 yr old place somewhere, but didn't say it includes childminders! If I qualify and it is ok that I pay devon rates and the childcare is in dorset then my tax credits go down. It will cover 100% not 70% Abd it gets paid direct so my council tax will go back down by about £100 a month and my rent by about £60-80 a month. It might be a solution. Now I just need to hope and pray it pans out. Watch me get kicked back down again!

Fingers crossed it works out for you. Sounds complicated xx

Hi Fran - Thats a ridiculous situation hun grrrr.

I gained 0.5 this week :( not a happy bunny, I know its not my food it has to be the tablets arghhh x

Just got to think things will improve. Work is going OK and Nate is happy and so bright. Going to take him to see the Christmas lights tomorrow and may or may not take him to the kiddy thing tomorrow. Got nearly all the Christmas presents sorted, except my brother's girlfriend and my dad. Getting dad a jumper from m&s using a gift card I've got. I'm getting Nate's Christmas PJs, slippers and dressing gown using that gift card too. And I might get monkey's picture on a mug for grandparents and great aunt, I've found some on sale for £5 each plus about £5 delivery for all. Then I'd need to wrap and post them. So in real money about £35-40 to spend. Phew. Mum asked if I needed any money bless her. I said no, thank goodness for my buffer!

It's annoying re childcare but he will get the standard 3yr old one from April 1st and starts preschool on march 26th. Did find a heating allowance but my energy supplier isn't on the list. LOL. One step forward two steps back.

Last week I ate a whole cake. Aahh. I had to weigh at home because Nate's childminder's daughter was sick. I put on 3.5lbs! Two days on and just doing extra easy I am 0.8lbs down, which is brill. I'm on a crap detox because I rely on it and binge when stressed. So using syns on extra healthy extras and in recipes and I'm not missing the junk YET. I made healthy fish fingers and chips to tea tonight (with cauliflower, broccoli and green beans) because that was Nate's choice. He he :) I've done a few recipes from the budget book and they were great. Nate loves the sausage and mustard pasta.

Im going to the meat wholesalers tomorrow they do fruit n veg and dairy etc too, so will get enough meat for the month and do some planning from recipe books x

I hope planning goes well. Sucks about the half lb.... I can say eating a whole cake doesn't give you a good loss. He he :) are the tablets helping your back?

They are actually hun im on Tramadol slow release I take one on a morning and then one 12 hours later. They do make me very sleepy though, ive been like a yoyo at work cos If I sit at my desk too long I would fall asleep. I can feel my eyelids getting heavier as the day goes on :(

I sit right by the boss lol so dont think it would. Im hoping its a short term thing until my body gets used to them. Im coming home having my tea and nodding off on the chair by 6pm lol

Oh no! I've drunk with medication you're not supposed to drink with. I'm sure a little something one or two days will be OK.

Yesterday from Wednesday I had lost 0.8lbs, this morning showed 1.8lbs. Hopefully I can keep it going and maybe get my 5.5 stone award back by Christmas and maybe even be at a new low weight wise when nate starts preschool.

No I wont be drinking on while on them hun, I wont need a drink to feel drunk lol.

Yayy to your scales going down thats great, ill keep my fingers crossed for weds for you, you WILL get that 5.5st award back think positive. x

Oh well, cheap date ;)

I hope so too :) tesco didn't have my bread so we have none in so couldn't have sausage sandwich as planned so had fruit and yogurt and heb cereal layered. Lunch was AWESOME. Potato pancakes, scrambled eggs and ham with pickles and beetroot for superfree. Amazing! I was good and passed on food offered at the kiddy play thing. Bacon butties in white rolls! My pancakes used 3 syns so I have plenty for later if hunger strikes. I've been having 4 meals a day at the moment because I get hungry again at 9!

Back