How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Aw that sounds depressing! Eat! Eat! Lunch really was good. Off to town in a bit, get bread and potatoes, maybe see father Christmas and stuff

ive had some ham, turkey, cheese,grapes and pineapple :D im doing steak and chips for tea yum yum

Did you take Nate to see Santa?

Ooh lovely. :)

We went, he wailed... At least it was a quick trip and now I know not to bother taking him all the way to Bath. Got the food bits we needed too! In general it was nice, and my bank account is looking good. All my direct debits come out tomorrow though, ha. Going to mum and dad's for roast pork tomorrow. Yuuum. Because we had a big lunch Nate is having some supper now instead of another big meal, and then I will eat after he has gone to bed. Really can't be bothered to do the pie thing so it might be chicken something

Awww bless him what a shame though.

I love a good Pork Dinner but OH and son aren't too fussed on pork joints they would rather have pork steaks, so I tend not to buy joints.

Yeah my bank account was healthy yesterday, its not so good today lol. Ah well at least all the bills are paid. What you gonna have with your chicken?

Oh come morning he was fine! Just come back from my parents' place and Nate is now passed out after going crazily hyper there. I've honestly never seen anything like it. He's normally pretty calm. Also got amused by him shocking mum. He saw some raisins on the counter and grabbed them after dinner. Mun picks up a treat sized bag of buttons and says "ooh, look what I've got!"then asks Nate if he wants raisins or chocolate buttons and he says "raisins"haha. Her face!

I think I will have to do it on my laptop tonight...

Yesterday I weighed back up to 15st 5.6lbs. Not impressed but I kept to my plan this week and this morning I was 15st4.2lbs. I need to be 15st 2.5lbs to be what I was at last official weigh in, and 14st 4lbs was my lowest, but last Wednesday I was 15st 6lbs!!! I've not had or craved chocolate, cake etc but I have been having 4 meal days haha. I think it is 16 weeks until Nate starts preschool and I would really like to be back at my lowest by then... Which is 16lbs from what I was last Wednesday. Admittedly there is Christmas, my birthday, new years, mum, dad and Nate's birthdays, in that order, between now and then!

We can do it together! I gained last week for no reason and am scared of what today's weigh in will bring. Only need 1.5 to the elusive 5 1/2 stone. Daughter has hidden my scales, so I have no idea what will happen tonight! Wish me luck xx

Back