How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Aww good luck hun! My gain was 100% my fault last week. I'm 15st 3.8lbs as of this morning. I also have a poorly boy with a temperature. Poor little poppet.

poor Nate, bless xx its so difficult to do anything when they are ill. i was 100% last week, and i had a gain of 1lb. I have decided to ask for Fast Forward this week if i dont have a good loss x

Ooh extra good luck then hun!

Thanks guys. He had a 2 hour nap earlier and I put the tree up in the lounge after rearranging the furniture. I've put some decorations up, which I will need to take down to put up lights I'm scabbing off mum she has loads of spare sets. I couldn't sit with a bare tree and I had to move it from the hall for the stupid dog.

Well, had to share with you. Lost 2.5 last night and finally got 5 1/2 stone award! YAY!

Decided to to get the fast forward plan, but to perhaps do it in January to get the Christmas weight off instead.

Hope Nate is totally better now and good luck for WI xx

Ya-hoo! Well done!!!! Skinny Minny! You must be so happy and so proud!!! I lost two from my unofficial 3.5lb gain last week. So. Need to lose another two this week. 4 meals a day on extra easy seemed to work :) the pad said 1.5lb gain, but I know I lost. So glad I weighed at home last Wednesday so I had a start off point. So tired of 1 step forwards and two steps back! I need to lose each week up until Xmas. All the weighing times over the holidays are when I am at work. Grrr.

Well done on the virtual loss. I have been tweaking plan too far, the week I gained 1lb I had less than 5syns a day! I just went back to 3 square meals with some super free and only made things I liked! Suddenly it clicked into a loss again x

Yep, last week i was practically having 4 meals a day, stuff I fancied and all just simple extra easy. I used my syns on extra healthy extras and condiments rather than chocolate. I put less stress and pressure on myself, but now im winding myself back up again saying I neeeed to lose next week. I do need to plan this week's meals, today was a leftover from last week because we went to mum and dad's one day. I have lots of meat in the freezer and picked up a couple of bits in town.

I think you are right. We push and tweak to get the result but we just need to chill out and take it simple. .. and not eat a whole cake! Haha.

Haha, yup! Diet tip no. 1 do not eat a whole cake.

I've planned the meals, I have most bits in, but get free delivery over £40 so I got Nate's stocking chocolate. I'm very good, i don't touch Nate's treats so I know it is safe AND I took out of my basket the Reece's Santa that I kept putting in and out. :) I also got one childminder's Xmas gift of chocolate, the other is getting a slimming world cook book. She does it from home. Just used part of my m&s gift card on Nate's PJs, dressing gown, slippers, dad's jumper, a spare child present and a bunch of wrapping paper etc. Phew! Nearly all done! Just got brother's girlfriend left to work out. Got to buy the sw secret Santa (will be a sw cookbook) and the cookbook for my favourite childminders and mugs with Nate's picture on for grandma, granddad (different sides) and aunt. I'll be getting the mugs tomorrow, got a 3 for 2 offer, which fits. Phew! Saw the water man taking meter readings today so that bill is coming next week! Books will be £10, mugs about £15 plus me posting them up there. So shouldn't be too bad really. It is just little bits. I'm so glad I spread the costs since October! No Christmas debt for me! I've also milked loyalty points, offers, voucher codes and gift cards!

You're so organised! I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. OH and I aren't doing presents this year as we have too many other things to spend money on coming up, but I've got to sort family.

I agree with the pushing and tweaking sentiment. My C said it again this week that if you follow plan and have your 5-15 syns a day you WILL lose weight - and it seemed to sink in in a new way. I don't need to limit my syns or go red or green - just go with it. I was getting myself really tense and down about losing weight. I think a combination of hormones settling and having a relaxed night out at dinner without going crazy really helped this week. When I finally had my mid-week sneak-peek on Sunday the scales had dropped 3lbs! It was a relief because I was feeling like I was getting nowhere. In retrospect, my best losses were when I did SW a few years ago, had a bit more disposable income and just picked up what I fancied - whether that be steak and chips, chorizo and mediterrannean veg or a chocolate mousse! I am definitely someone who overgrazes if I don't eat what I want first time.

16lbs in 16 weeks sounds very achievable - even with the festive season! I need 1lb a week now to get my Christmas wish so I'm on it with you.How's Nate doing now? Everywhere I go people seem to be wiped out by proper flu (not just a cold) so it seems to be doing the rounds. I'm just sniffly and headachey at the moment. Bleurgh.

Yay for the midweek peak. I think if I get another loss this week I will gradually get my confidence in myself doing the plan back and I can enjoy Christmas.

Nate's better but was an utter turd today. Oh well, nearly bedtime! Poor you being run down and snuffley. :( I have to be gift organised because I am 30 miles away from most things so I tend to order online and I don't want to end up one of those people whose order stuff and it doesn't turn up until after Xmas. Same option for picking up whatever isn't available for me, unless it s rubbish

Weighed this morning and it is 15st 1.8lbs! When i first started I did better in my second week than my first, maybe this is just what I needed. I need to lose this week and next week and I know I'll be good to run with it come January. Even if for the rest of this week it stays at 1.8 I will still have lost 2lbs. I've made stew for tonight. I will make Nate and mine's packed lunch in a mo. Work will be super busy so hopefully i can wizz through everything. Having to take the bus to get Nate to the childminder so to be at work for 1pm I leave the house at 11:10am. Should be going to Exeter with mum and Nate tomorrow which will walk off extra and I will ask if we can go to debenhams so I won't be tempted by other stuff!

Soo, breakfast was fruit and yogurt.lunch was heb sandwich, hea cheese, fruit, yogurt, and 4.5 syn crisps. Dinner was stew. Nom. Nate loves stew too. Might munch a HiFi later. We are going to Exeter so left over stew for tea, I'm thinking scrambled eggs on toast maybe dig out some sausages and onion, mushrooms and tomato. Big breakfast will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow come lunch time!

Turns out Nate's bargain coat has a bust zip, so I might need to pick up a new one and he needs his feet measured. Little monster. He did painting today which may or may not be dry by Wednesday! Haha. Whatever she did with him he polished off his dinner and passed out before he got into bed!

Fingers crossed the numbers keep coming down for you Fran, that confidence will come back you were doing brill before your house move and all the stress. xx

Thanks love. I think it was combining moving house as well as returning to work and loads of events it just threw me off game. I saw the photos from my friend's wedding the other day, and although I'm obviously still too big I don't look like a circus freak, I do fit in. That means SO much to me. I've never been a normal size so to look like I fit in, even if too big, it's been amazing. I don't want to lose it before I've really hit where I want to be.

Awww Fran your gorgeous hun - you wont lose it you have come too far to let go now. We all have blips and no one said it would be easy. The good thing is you havn't given up totally and even the little things help without you even thinking about it. x

Back