How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

100% January sounds fab! I'm up for that too... These last 2 weeks I have had a small gain and sts this morning.. No idea why.. Grrr!!!
Ooo I've not seen you post about charity shop goodies for a while... I love a good bargain!!
Is Nate excited about Christmas? Xxx

Yay! Well done on the loss hun. That is great. I am with you - 100% January x

I did 100% January last year and had a super loss, the new members and general January feeling everywhere is really helpful in keeping the focus and momentum.I've still been hunting out my bargains don't worry ;) got a lovely river island dress a few weeks back. Nate is super excited about Christmas. Unfortunately he has asked for a brother for Christmas. Nutter.Mrstore, sometimes it doesn't move. What hinders me when I can't see why I'm not losing is because I'm getting too uptight about it and need to relax, or because I need slightly smaller portions. Other people forget to measure, guess syns or handily forget little syns that all add up.Ta anju. I'm hoping to lose this week coming and just enjoy Christmas.

Laughing at Nate asking for a brother - how sweet!

It is but he gets insanely jealous...and he's not getting one anyway. We were just having stories before bed and some chuggers knocked on the door for battersea cats and dogs. I explained I was putting a child to bed and they asked id they should come back later. In a word no. Battersea is one charity that rakes in a huge amount while there are people who can't keep a roof over their head or food in their kids bellies, that's where my help goes. Knock on the houses in battersea for battersea cats and dogs. Not on my door hundreds of miles away at half seven at night when you can see from the street there is only one light in the house on and it is a low light, in a bedroom, with drawn curtains.

Sorry, but come on. It's a small rural village with 1 bus per hour, one pub, one school and one shop and I've had enough "buy my crappy pictures because I'm deaf and want to go to school" crap already. I only regret not waiting outside to watcg number 7 anawer the door to him with their severely disabled little boy.

It is but he gets insanely jealous...and he's not getting one anyway. We were just having stories before bed and some chuggers knocked on the door for battersea cats and dogs. I explained I was putting a child to bed and they asked id they should come back later. In a word no. Battersea is one charity that rakes in a huge amount while there are people who can't keep a roof over their head or food in their kids bellies, that's where my help goes. Knock on the houses in battersea for battersea cats and dogs. Not on my door hundreds of miles away at half seven at night when you can see from the street there is only one light in the house on and it is a low light, in a bedroom, with drawn curtains.

Sorry, but come on. It's a small rural village with 1 bus per hour, one pub, one school and one shop and I've had enough "buy my crappy pictures because I'm deaf and want to go to school" crap already. I only regret not waiting outside to watcg number 7 anawer the door to him with their severely disabled little boy.

I hate it when they wont take no for an answer grrrr @ shall I come back later comment!! Thats the beauty of living in a town house sometimes, cos by the time I get down the stairs walk to the back of the house to get a key and walk to the front whoever was there has gone by the time I get there lol x

Thanks hunny. I will lose weight eventually!

Most of my village has neither pavements nor street lights so there may be some squished people found in the morning! I was in my jimjams as was Nate who wanted to get back to story time. I didn't really wait for further response. I said when he's in bed I'd be making my tea, they said OK and I shut the door. Hope they weren't about to say something else. I didn't want to be rude, or waste anyone's time, or give them anything. Ha.

Hi Fran. Hope you and Nate had a great Christmas xxx

Back