How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Sorry about the gain Fran - glad it had gone down from the weekend though. Your C is talking utter TOSH!!

Your meal plan sounds brill love xx

I know what you mean hun. I was a lot lighter in may last year! But I am a bit lighter than this time last year which has given me the boost to see I can do it, you can too love :)

Has your group started the 10lbs in 10 weeks challenge yet? Ours is starting next week, but we signed up this week. 10lbs will bring me to 14st 11lbs. My new 10% is 14st 5.5lbs and my lowest is 14st 4lbs, so getting 10lbs off in 10 weeks will give me great focus and well on the way to getting where I want to be.

Pooped and in bed. Didn't eat anything else since deciding to have another drink.

Tomorrow plan
B: rice pudding, pineapple and banana
L: ham sandwich, heb, apple anything else?
D: spag bol with a starter salad or broccoli.

Need to remember to defrost the mince before work, get home and make the sauce, shopping is coming between 3 and 4pm and got to catch the mobile library between 4 and 5pm. I'll need to hunt down the books first too. Got some housework like putting away laundry to do but feeling pretty run down. Probably just tired and lazy. If the weather is ok we're going to bridport on Saturday. It shouldn't be as bad as Lyme or Exeter on a half term weekend.

Shopping came but they had to send a different sweetener, but they sent stevia stuff which makes my tongue go numb so I sent that back and I'll get some another time.I forgot to unorder the frozen salmon and tinned tuna but it'll come in handy I'm sure!

Mum was impressed by my cleaned out cupboards, especially the spice cupboard. It's so organised now!

Have you drunk plenty today hun? I'm drinking more right now because I'm hungry again! We'll be popping out to the book mobile in a bit. Then home to put the tea on, was too busy doing puzzles and stickle blocks to do it when i got back!

Ah poop! Get some grub in ya!

Nanny sauce is simmering nicely now so we'll be eating before 6pm.

Mum was also impressed by the mini jammy dodgers Nate picked for his treat with her. They're really cute and tiny.

Nate is playing picking dinners! He goes through my magazines and picks different meals. He gets really excited at the rocky road hifi bar ad. And keeps saying "ooh, look at that roast dinner!" And asking for steak. Little pest! At least he understands food. Oh and he desperately wants the banana split ice cream. It's pretty funny

Just had salad and then pasta and sauce - extra lean mince, onion, garlic, courgette, peppers, mushrooms, tomato puree and tinned tomatoes.

I was still hungry so had 3 babybel lights for my hea and I'm STILL hungry!!! Any ideas anyone?

Hi Fran.. Are your portions big enough? That's all I can think of I'm afraid xx

Yeah, I drink loads. No idea what is going on but I'll be busting out the syn free chips and pickles if it doesn't stop! I'm hoping my metabolism is boosted and is chowing it's way through these calories! I'm going to put Nate to bed, wash up, tidy the lounge, make a big jug of sugar free squash and read my magazine and probably pee all night!

Just been invited to a wedding "some time in February next year" and another person's hen do. I'm pretty lucky. Wedding girl knows Nate and I come as a pair or not at all and hen do girl has 3 kids and recently discovered the travelling costs between here and there and understands I can't come.

Thanks ladies. I'm a-bliming-wake now aren't I!?!

Thinking of tomorrow.
B: don't know. Insert suggestions here
L: leftover sauce and either pasta or jacket potato and salad
D: sausage stew thing (1 syn) I think I might serve it with mash or rice (i will let munchkin pick) and broccoli and cauliflower.

Heb and hea available and I have most things in. Porridge doesn't really fill me much, that said nothing did today! and I have spare rice pudding i could throw in, there isn't a full portion because of Nathaniel 2 breakfasts! I just got my raspberries delivered today so I can have some of them and a banana in it.

If I dont fall back asleep I'm sneaking back in with Nate!

Typical! Hope it doesn't take you too long to get back off to sleep.... Maybe snuggling up to Nate might help :)
Me and Matty are having a 'sleepover' in his room in June when kev's away on a bike ride out overnight, can't wait! Dvd and treats (sw friendly of course) :)
Hope you sleep well hun xxx

Back