How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Im just off chick I promised myself an early night and im still here lol I did all the lunches etc at 8pm so that I didnt have to do em late at night

Sleep well lovely xxx

Morning Fran... Definitely stick to your way... Wonder if a lot of people gain doing the plan in the book... I'm going to have a look through my magazines later, fancy trying a new recipe this week while I'm off.

Hope you're ok hun.... Are you working today? Xx

Morning hun. What did the scales say this morning? I am starting fast forward today - wish me luck. Have a good day x

I dunno adelle hun. My group don't tend to stick to stuff or cook. I just get annoyed it was going the wrong way despite my efforts.

Did my own thing yesterday and I was 1lb down. Just sat down

Green day
B: porridge heb +3 syns, berries and banana
L: apple, jacket potato and veg curry, yogurt.
D: mac n cheese hea. Loads of veg in it. And I'll do a side salad it is cooking now.

2nd hea is milk in tea and I have a heb left.

Walked up and down town and had mine and nates hair cut. Just won £20 on a scratchcard I bought off hand! Fingers crossed I'll lose a lb a day too so I'll just be up one for the week and not 4!

In Tesco i was tempted by the £1 big bags of chocolate but I didn't buy it. Shine my halo!

I dunno adelle hun. My group don't tend to stick to stuff or cook. I just get annoyed it was going the wrong way despite my efforts.

Did my own thing yesterday and I was 1lb down. Just sat down

Green day
B: porridge heb +3 syns, berries and banana
L: apple, jacket potato and veg curry, yogurt.
D: mac n cheese hea. Loads of veg in it. And I'll do a side salad it is cooking now.

2nd hea is milk in tea and I have a heb left.

Walked up and down town and had mine and nates hair cut. Just won £20 on a scratchcard I bought off hand! Fingers crossed I'll lose a lb a day too so I'll just be up one for the week and not 4!

In Tesco i was tempted by the £1 big bags of chocolate but I didn't buy it. Shine my halo!

Glad to hear the scales are going back down hun. Whoop to the winning ticket thats brill and its only right you should polish that halo - go you and your willpower x

I was really tempted. Cold, wet, and after this week I thought "well I'm not going to lose anyway!" Then I thought "bugger that Fran! It's not going to help you either is it you dozy cow!" So I walked past at which point Nate goes to the Flumps. I say "ok, just one, not a handful" and he brings two and tells me, "one for me and one for mama." Bloody cutie. I had mine after dinner, he didn't finish his so he can have it tomorrow after dinner. I've had an egg Mayo sandwich (with lettuce and cucumber) using my heb and one syn. Had grapes too. Back to extra easy tomorrow.

B: sausage, onion and mushroom butty? Heb plus 1 syn
L: frittata using yesterday's leftover chicken and roast veg and sweet potato and a salad
D: chicken pizza, chips and veg, probably broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Hea

Got some bargains in town though. 6 free range eggs for 49p, broccoli for 29p chicken thighs £1.40. Bargains. Love reduced to clear! I got two of each so mum could have one of each if she wanted it.she's getting me some bgty sausages in return - doing a smaller tesco shop this time, they have some bits sainsburys doesn't. She's picking up my handbag from bridport tomorrow, so I'm getting her some tesco bits. So nice we can pick up or do bits and bobs for each other.

I got the scratch card for not buying the chocolate. My bank balance was happier than expected too. Going to put the £20 to one side I think, put a bit to one side and get something nice in a bit.

Half term means no toddler group so just a 10am-2pm day tomorrow. Park and fields are still water logged, can't take nate to the aquarium as the Cobb is too dangerous to walk on. Not sure what to do. I might bust out some paints. I would like to do something active but I can't bear to go to a soft play centre at half term, and the only one near here you can only drive to, or get 2 buses and a train. Nate will love the paints though.

So embarrassing, I cried at work today. Last week I've been chatting to a woman about getting married in our sister church, trying to find a qualifying connection for her. Got a call today on her behalf saying they wouldn't be a wedding as the groom died on Friday. Absolutely heartbreaking. They've 3 kids together, she's a full time mum, he works away, comes home Friday night, drives back late Sunday or first thing Monday. So awful. I do wish I hadn't cried in front of everyone. I'm an utter softy.

I was really tempted. Cold, wet, and after this week I thought "well I'm not going to lose anyway!" Then I thought "bugger that Fran! It's not going to help you either is it you dozy cow!" So I walked past at which point Nate goes to the Flumps. I say "ok, just one, not a handful" and he brings two and tells me, "one for me and one for mama." Bloody cutie. I had mine after dinner, he didn't finish his so he can have it tomorrow after dinner. I've had an egg Mayo sandwich (with lettuce and cucumber) using my heb and one syn. Had grapes too. Back to extra easy tomorrow.

L: frittata using yesterday's leftover chicken and roast veg and sweet potato and a salad
D: chicken pizza, chips and veg, probably broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Hea

Got some bargains in town though. 6 free range eggs for 49p, broccoli for 29p chicken thighs £1.40. Bargains. Love reduced to clear! I got two of each so mum could have one of each if she wanted it.she's getting me some bgty sausages in return - doing a smaller tesco shop this time, they have some bits sainsburys doesn't. She's picking up my handbag from bridport tomorrow, so I'm getting her some tesco bits. So nice we can pick up or do bits and bobs for each other.

I got the scratch card for not buying the chocolate. My bank balance was happier than expected too. Going to put the £20 to one side I think, put a bit to one side and get something nice in a bit.

Half term means no toddler group so just a 10am-2pm day tomorrow. Park and fields are still water logged, can't take nate to the aquarium as the Cobb is too dangerous to walk on. Not sure what to do. I might bust out some paints. I would like to do something active but I can't bear to go to a soft play centre at half term, and the only one near here you can only drive to, or get 2 buses and a train. Nate will love the paints though.

So embarrassing, I cried at work today. Last week I've been chatting to a woman about getting married in our sister church, trying to find a qualifying connection for her. Got a call today on her behalf saying they wouldn't be a wedding as the groom died on Friday. Absolutely heartbreaking. They've 3 kids together, she's a full time mum, he works away, comes home Friday night, drives back late Sunday or first thing Monday. So awful. I do wish I hadn't cried in front of everyone. I'm an utter softy.

Awwww Fran you have every right to cry that is soooooo sad hun ((hugs))

Nate will love painting kids love getting messy lol. What a cutie picking you a flump too

Food sounds great chick xx

Oh gosh I would have cried too, what sad news and the poor bride!! Damon that 7 day pl, I'm crossing my fingers you can pull it back by Wednesday's weigh. I'm looking forward to Wednesday as a fresh start. I've b on plan but did go over on Thursday quite a bit. Has your consultant told your group there's no more Hifi bars being produced for a bit? Xx

Hi yeah I counted the syns and adjusted the rest of my week accordingly. I hope it's sorted it, trouble is I'm not able really to weigh at home so have no idea. Saying that I got into a pair 16 jeans on Friday. They're tight and I have a bit of muffin top but I'm trying. I have also taken your advice on getting a few clothes so on eBay I have bought 4 tops and some jeans. Just got to try hard to be able to be ready for when they arrive. Spent less than £25 so I'm happy. Xx

Hope you are good today and the scales are still dropping. Stupid 7 day plan, was so hoping you would have a great loss on it so I could try it too.
really sad for the couple and their kids. I think I would have cried too. How horrible. Puts life into perspective though, doesn't it. Makes me appreciate all that I have, and be grateful for it x

Only just catching up as I was sulking last night... Sorry to hear that you were sad at work, it's understandable.. I think i would have cried too.
Bless Nate and his flump :) he's such a little sweety!
I worked in a play centre for a bit in between jobs, and omg, school holidays were a nightmare! Painting sounds so much fun! :)
Hope you have a good day Fran xxx

So glad you treated yourself Jane. I love 2nd hand, as you can probably tell!! It's good you don't have any scales. You can drive yourself loopy! I'm sure you will do great.

Re the groom I was ok until we got to the pastoral bit of the meeting and I had to say what happened.

Scales were up half a lb. A 3.5lb gain :'( this sucks.

I forgot I was going to have a sausage sandwich and had rice pudding. Ha dopey me! Still it means I saved on a heb and one syn. Still hungry though! I added the last of my berries and a banana to it.

I've made the frittata today for lunch for the next couple of days. Thankfully i remembered to pick out the garlic and lemon first!

Nate asked for a cheese and cucumber roll, yogurt and satsuma for his packed lunch. Then he asked for marshmallows too. Nice try!

Hope you all have a good day.

Nothing wrong with having a soft heart x

Ah, it's just embarrassing.

Had 3 cups of tea, so syns are 1.5 so far today, had rice pudding, banana and berries for breakfast. Roast veg, sweet potato and chicken frittata and a pear for lunch (I forgot salad but it was full of roast superfree and had pear). Had an apple before going for a walk on the beach with Nate, my parents and the dog. Dinner was chicken pizza (hea), mushroom and using left over cherry tomato sauce (tinned cherry tomatoes, onion and garlic), sw chips and the forgotten salad (spring onion, tomato, cucumber, roasted red pepper in brine, lettuce) and fat free French dressing (the syn free one)

Still hungry but I have leftover rice pudding and I have a heb too, I'll eat again after I've put Nate to bed so dinner has time to land.

Good evening. Hope your scales are wrong and are in need of new batteries!! My kitchen scales did that last week and the same things kept weighing completely different to what they should. I may have jumped the gun the other 16 jeans someone I know gave me, they're not going to fit for a while. Ho hum. Scales tomorrow and I'm just hoping it's a . Loss and that's another step along. Hope nate is fast asleep I'm enjoying a milky coffee with a twirl. Good luck for the morning! Xxx

You'll get a loss jane :) and the advantage of losing weight is that those jeans will fit you in the future. These scales are just fine. Just me that is rubbish. Grr.

Nate is asleep. He's always happy to go to bed so that's not an issue unless he's poorly and then he wakes up in the night., but still goes to bed fine.

Thanks texty. I was showing 3.5lb up this morning. In all honesty I'm pretty heartbroken.

Creepy v day card update.... wasn't the church warden. So just plain creepy.

Just used my heb for a sandwich. Pastrami, gherkin, lettuce. Still SO hungry so might bust out the leftover rice pudding. Not like it'll make any difference to tomorrow!

Back