how to maintain? help please

bessie84

Silver Member
hi all,

well, my journey is just abouts ending as im near my goal. how do i maintain? do i increase my points? to what?

im a bit worried i'll start gaining weight though, so its kind of putting me off a bit.

thank you. xxx

hi all,

well, my journey is just abouts ending as im near my goal. how do i maintain? do i increase my points? to what?

im a bit worried i'll start gaining weight though, so its kind of putting me off a bit.

thank you. xxx

My leader recommends you add 3pp to each day for a week, weigh-in, if you gain half a pound drop 1pp if you lose half add another pp per day. Hope this helps. Oh and if you do simply filling you can change your weeklies from 49 to 90

excellent, thank you so much. :) very helpful x x x well done on maintaining. xx ps: dont know what simp[ly filling is, off to go investigate xx

excellent, thank you so much. :) very helpful x x x well done on maintaining. xx ps: dont know what simp[ly filling is, off to go investigate xx

There is a simply filling section on here that has mounds of information. Best of luck and congrates on getting to this point xx

Back