• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How to make nicer shakes!

I was feeling down yesterday evening as only lost 1lb but feeling a lot more cheerful this morning.

My milk frother from Amazon arrived and it makes MUCH nicer shakes! Better blended, no lumps, and really frothy and more like a shake.

Now all I need is a better weight loss next week......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

b_n_3003

Silver Member
I like them with lots of crushed ice, and I use a whisk that is a loop with a coil round it (proper ones are called wonder whisks) that I stole from my mum ... mmm shake-tastic, might have to look into a milk frother though :)

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
S: 16st4lb C: 14st10lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 1st8lb(9.65%)
I use my electric hand blender, it has 4 different attachments so I use the one for crushing ice, I blend the shake and then add ice and use the blender to crush it into the shake, makes for lovely thick shakes - yum!

S: 12st8lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st1lb(0.57%)
Hmmm, now that I have read this I remember that we bought my daughter one of those professional milkshake makers a few Christmas's ago, she is now at Uni and I think it is stored here somewhere, am thinking I may need to go search for it and see if it makes a difference to the frothiness....

LizS

Shut up Ethel
S: 14st13lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 2st4lb(15.31%)
I use a braun hand blender - one of the stick ones. Loads of froth, no lumps, easy to clean. Job done!