Extra Easy How to speed things up a bit

katsmad64

I have 1 question how do you get a decent weight loss ? Mine is very slow 1lb a week for last 11 weeks . Most of the other members in group lose 2lbs + every week & from what they say are having many more syns than 15 . What ever I do it always seems a lb was really good 100% on plan can't see where I can improve really x

If you eat more superfree food that should help? And make sure you definitely get your hexB each day - we need the fibre!

I have 5 - 15 syns per day I think I'll try & mix it up a bit & your right a lb is better than nothing would just would like 2lb now & again ! X

Don't know what's wrong with my stupid phone & !!!

Try mixing up a bit much sure your having a good variety of foods and lots of super foods always helps. It might be steady but atleast you are still losing x

Try a minimum of 2 litres of water a day along with something citrusy each day. Grapefruit, lemon or lime slices in water & satsumas always help me along.

Usually I have good losses. I've found that I lose more when I control my syns better and try to stick inbetween 7-12 syns a day. When I go over 12 syns a day the weight loss slows. Good losses always for me come when I stick to plan every day and exercise. Cutting out bread can certainly give you a boost too. Everyone is different though. What works for one, doesnt work for another. Good luck. x

Thanks for the advice going to try all of these things and see what happens !! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You have lost 10lbs and that is a good achievement!
Just think about what your weight could be after 11 weeks without doing SW....10lbs heavier?

Keep focusing on how well your doing and not others, will keep you more motivated :)

For me a lots of water and exercise does the trick. x

have you tried the SAS log on the website? helps point to areas you could have slips up on

I find keeping a diary still helps and if drinking fizzy drinks cut this out and go on water

have you also tried doing a different plan so if on extra easy try red or green

good luck

Back