How to spread Points

I've got 17 today

3.5 breakie, 4 lunch, 6 dinner, 1 puds, = 14.5 - 2.5 for treats, fruit/ceral bar/ crisps etc anything low :) oh and i have sugar free jelly to have

was going to have 4 for breakie 5 for lunch 6 for dinner 1 pud then have 1 for snack / or just save 1 and have jelly.. but didnt work out like that :D

I'm on 18pts a day. I normally have 4/5 for breakfast (1 muller vitality drink then ww toast/bagel with either lurpack lighter & jam or an egg), 2/3 for lunch (I normally fill up on 0pt soup + ww pitta/bagel/bread with various fillings & veg) then 6/7 for dinner (I have been experimenting with the ww recipe books & make lots of free veggies to go with) I also have a piece of fruit as a snack for 0.5pts and sometimes a piece of ww bread toasted with a laughing cow light triangle for 1pt. I'm saving the rest of my points for the weekend (I use them for going out drinking & to have a cooked brekkie) :D but you could use them to have other snacks throughout the day. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I'm a cheeseaholic so I try to have some each day to get my 'fix'. Hope this helps x :)

Back