How to spread Points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkgirl, 19 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkgirl

pinkgirl Member

If you only had 17 points how would you spread them through the day (i.e for meals and snacks)?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Pro points
    I've got 17 today

3.5 breakie, 4 lunch, 6 dinner, 1 puds, = 14.5 - 2.5 for treats, fruit/ceral bar/ crisps etc anything low :) oh and i have sugar free jelly to have

was going to have 4 for breakie 5 for lunch 6 for dinner 1 pud then have 1 for snack / or just save 1 and have jelly.. but didnt work out like that :D
  4. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm on 18pts a day. I normally have 4/5 for breakfast (1 muller vitality drink then ww toast/bagel with either lurpack lighter & jam or an egg), 2/3 for lunch (I normally fill up on 0pt soup + ww pitta/bagel/bread with various fillings & veg) then 6/7 for dinner (I have been experimenting with the ww recipe books & make lots of free veggies to go with) I also have a piece of fruit as a snack for 0.5pts and sometimes a piece of ww bread toasted with a laughing cow light triangle for 1pt. I'm saving the rest of my points for the weekend (I use them for going out drinking & to have a cooked brekkie) :D but you could use them to have other snacks throughout the day. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I'm a cheeseaholic so I try to have some each day to get my 'fix'. Hope this helps x :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.