how to start???

jessthecat

Hi ,Just wondering how everyone started there cambridge diet did anyone just go straight on ss or did they have a preperation week? (3 shakes and a meal) not sure how to start?

Hi Jess

I asked this question too before I started...

I started last Sunday and I didn't do a prep week, I just cut out carbs in the days leading up to Sunday and drank loads of water.

Good luck in your weight loss journey whatever you decide to do. The first 3 days are the hardest, so if you get through those and into ketosis then you are flying :)

I just went for it. But I have to say I think it would be easier "stepping into it" rather than trying to break through the wall like I did. But you get there. Its is very much mind over matter

i just started straight on it, i did have a light meal the night before though. i didnt wanna stuff my face with loads of crap and feel really bad for the first few days!

today was my prep day ...had one shake and one meal ready for 2 moro going for 100% for the next 12 -13 weeks ;-) but 1st time around i went straight in at the deep end ...

I didn't prepare at all-just jumped straight in. Had a 'last supper' the night before of my favourite meal that I knew I was really going to miss. I was more 'mentally' prepared though.

Back